SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 708|Reply: 4

So when is the connection issue going to be fixed? [Copy link]

Post time 2013-9-20 04:50:07 |Show all posts
The lag has gotten so much worse that I die 2~3 times even in lv17 maps. When mobs appear and casting Catrops freezes my screen for a good 2~3 sec. When it unfreezes my character is dead. This is completely unplayable.

Now I don't know why I spent money..

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-9-20 08:09:59 |Show all posts
I see this as well. I tend to use meteor shower more because of it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-9-20 23:29:10 |Show all posts
Now I don't know why I spent money..

Does this mean you play over Steam? I had similar problems but could solve them by using the launcher instead of the Steam version.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-9-21 10:16:36 |Show all posts
marrok replied at 2013-9-20 23:29
Does this mean you play over Steam? I had similar problems but could solve them by using the launc ...

No, I use the native Linux client. I'll see this at the end of a level where this is large group of monsters. Some times I'll see this on lower levels if I just run through and try to kite a large group of monsters on purpose.  

As mentioned Caltrops can really slow things down. I did find something that seems to help me with Caltrops. Instead of sticking close by and running in circles I do the following. I'll run on an intercept course and drop the Caltrops then turn away.  I'll turn in a direction that will still get the monsters through them, but my course keeps plenty of distance from the monsters. If they start getting too close I'll hit them with a shock wave, though that doesn't work on some monsters. Talking a wider arc around the dropped Caltrops helps.  In the upper levels I don't even consider trying to run back through the dropped Caltrops.  That strategy helped me on the Overrun level of Melon Fields just reciently.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-9-22 13:33:59 |Show all posts
I'll tell the Aka team again to see if there's any more optimisations that can be done to them.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-10-19 16:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015228 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top