SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1421|Reply: 12

What`s missing?  Close [Copy link]

Post time 2012-11-3 17:35:27 |Show all posts
Skill descriptions, skill tree screen (if it is even relevant), character screen with stats, easy way to sell/transmute multiple items at once...

Just a few essential things that I didn`t find in the game. Yes, yes, it`s beta.

Feel free to expand the list.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 21:51:44 |Show all posts
Sound options. Or at least the option to turn the music off.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 22:52:13 |Show all posts
Zoom options.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 23:30:11 |Show all posts
Descriptions of Food, what does happen if you eat this and this...
A bigger version of the map. It would be great if the player can check the map.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-4 00:32:13 |Show all posts
Tool Tips so I can understand what everything is.
More of an etched out story. Possibly cut scenes to explain what's going on and why.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-4 02:11:44 |Show all posts
Great feedback, thanks. Fear not, we're in the midst of a full pass on tooltips and other general descriptions. There's just a lot of 'em ;)
Zoom option is also planned, though we're tossing about free zoom versus fixed levels of "snapped" zoom.

Make sure you check out the Missing/Planned Features list for a major additions roadmap. Keep the suggestions coming!

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-4 04:50:34 |Show all posts
^ That`s good news! Looking forward to seeing what you guys came up with

Another basic ARPG thing: differentiating dropped loot. For example making magic/enhanced items glow (which would also make a nice contrast with otherwise darker art style), there may be different colors for different types of items etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-4 06:16:00 |Show all posts
Biggest thing is the interface/tooltips. We need:

-Popup item names on mouseover, not only so we can tell the items are on the ground, because they're hard to see, but so we can see what they are without picking them up and checking our inventory to see if they're worth keeping.

-Popup descriptions for everything - skills on the hotbar, items in inventory, etc. No reason to have to click on everything, that wears out your fingers and mouse a lot faster.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-5 16:27:36 |Show all posts
Definitely item mouseovers,  or something like the ALT key in D2. I found it hard to see loot on the floor, and having to pick up everything is a bit of a chore. Would also like a "transmute all" button for each inventory tab (or just "transmute all non-magical items", which may be safer).

(And an option to change the forum user name!)

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-5 21:44:56 |Show all posts
(And an option to change the forum user name!)

This is a good one, I definitely agree!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-21 10:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017677 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top