Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Paradox

Patch Notes 1/13/2014 [Copy link]

Post time 2014-1-14 04:11:49 |Show all posts
Edited by diathadevil at 2014-1-14 04:13
Victor Imyf replied at 2014-1-14 03:50
I liked those 3 sets. I had my main attacks first tab; heal and fast escape on second; and AoE att ...

You're not the only one with the buggy map. I've noticed not having a map at all when I ran the map Raging Ushi Oni. Though the enemies were noticed. But I can't see the mini-bosses (or bosses at times) on the map in general.
Also another bug is that some of the item's names aren't shown. I've turned off the auto-fade loot names just to make sure, and it still makes some items be nameless. It kinda does that when there's a lot of drops, but even with 2-3 drops on the ground there's always one that is nameless until you get it and see it in the inventory.

EDIT: There's another bug my bf and I noticed: The hotkeys sometimes don't work. They work again whenever we enter a map.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-15 08:30:56 |Show all posts
Edited by Shadow55 at 2014-1-16 04:13

RAM usage before this update 300-400 MB RAM - game was playable quite well, after the update memory usage is more than 1.2 GB - everything shuts down on my pc and game is also abnormally slow. Lag of death - here we go again.
The graphics have - all of sudden - become WAY TOO dense, we seriously need graphical options for this kinda stuff. Resolution and texture density options,  also removing objects from the level completely like grass for example - type of options.

Bird view is way too low, give us a way to raise the bird view during the gameplay. Also the map perspective is too low, a button for raising the perspective in the map window is required.

Inventory is now too small - because - there is no longer space for carrying materials found in the game. After the update all my inventory materials - completely gone, stacks of 99 items I have collected that were inside the inventory. We need a special bag for the materials, cause this is really ridiculous. Don't have space for items and materials anymore .

There are some missions that are black with a question mark in them - how do I open this missions? I don't see any requirements showing and telling us how.

Choosing a fighting companion was a good option before, would be nice to add it again, but lag should be fixed first.

Don't see any tooltips appearing on top of the bonuses during gameplay (top of the hud), so I don't know what the bonuses are giving me.

It's good that the level cap was finally raised, that there are more pets now to choose from, that pets also have level ups now, that potions are a drop in the game. Good job seeing the game moving forward.

Hoping for graphical options soon. thanks.

EDIT: after restarting the game and after some hours of playing the new update, the graphical demand has been lowered itself down automatically, so I'm now down to 500 - 600 MB RAM of active usage, which does make the game playable without excessive lag. I still think though options for graphics should be there.

I think that materials shouldn't be picked up in the inventory during gameplay at all, they should all go to the mail package received at the end of the mission. Once you click on the mail you should have a "send to storage" button along with the "send to inventory" button. This would help with the inventory space in the game.

Some other bugs I noticed:
- on some levels the map doesn't load
- often items lay on the ground without the item name appearing on top of them.
- the pet timer in the left-top corner is constantly displaying 00:00
- there is no quit game button after you log off (could it be that I just can't see it? hmm)
- I summon a pet, quit game, then re-enter the game, and the pet's time is still active but the pet doesn't load when the game starts in the town. Then I go to the store, choose that same pet and click the "Call" button but nothing happens, it's not summoned.
- the right amount of crystals I have changes in town when I visit the "Choose mission" screen (I think), it does however go back to normal while I'm visiting a store in town.
- when you are selling items during a mission from your inventory, you are not credited the red crystals directly in that moment, it would be nice to get them then

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-21 02:02:50 |Show all posts
RocK_M replied at 2014-1-13 22:11
"Reduced"? Kinda depends on how you look at it.

It used to be just 3.. of course you had 3 sets o ...

Well, you had access to all 9 skill items when needed. I can't assign things to Q,W,E though.
I got used to the who tab thing. Perhaps I'm a bit lazy, but I don't like moving all over the keyboard for things.

A good way to handle this eventually I think would be to be able to assign keys yourself.   

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-25 08:46:28 |Show all posts
Another thing I've noticed in my game is that I haven't been getting the Daily Reward within the past couple days. And all the maps have fully disappeared from all the dungeons I've played.
Is the Daily Reward thing a bug, has this been happening to anyone besides me??

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-27 11:01:14 |Show all posts
Victor Imyf replied at 2014-1-14 03:50
I liked those 3 sets. I had my main attacks first tab; heal and fast escape on second; and AoE att ...

Yea, I liked being able toggle between all three groups. I've only played once after the update and wasn't happy with the limit of only six abilities. It looks like you can use 1 through 6 and then q,w and e. But I couldn't assign anything to q,w or e.   

I know people complained about having to tab between the three groups, but I actually liked the last setup.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-27 18:40:15 |Show all posts
warbirdnut replied at 2014-1-27 11:01
Yea, I liked being able toggle between all three groups. I've only played once after the update an ...

The QWE are for potions and meals
Also 1 and right click mouse are still the same skill. Would be a good idea to make them 2 different slots.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-28 00:47:10 |Show all posts
Victor Imyf replied at 2014-1-27 18:40
Also 1 and right click mouse are still the same skill. Would  ...

Ummm... but wasn't Slot 1 and Right Click always been mapped the same even before the update?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-30 09:28:11 |Show all posts
RocK_M replied at 2014-1-28 00:47
Ummm... but wasn't Slot 1 and Right Click always been mapped the same even before the update?

Yea, slot 1 and right click are mapped to the same function.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-30 09:29:28 |Show all posts
Edited by warbirdnut at 2014-1-30 09:31
Victor Imyf replied at 2014-1-27 18:40
Also 1 and right click mouse are still the same skill. Would  ...

Ah... That makes sense. I should have through about that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-31 04:24:13 |Show all posts
Hello,

Has anyone else noticed the issue with the Daily Reward missing after the new patch? After I got the first 15 days it just disappeared and didn't show up again. Is there any way to bypass this issue and trigger it again? Are other people experiencing the issue as well?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-11 22:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015521 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top