Register
Search
Author: inglor senju

Missing bonus stats after lvl [Copy link]

Post time 2014-1-18 03:44:48 |Show all posts
i've got 3 lvl 9... and neither of them has the lvl up burst

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-27 18:49:18 |Show all posts
i can't get the level up points either... kinda makes me not want to play this game again, which makes me sad, because i really liked the gameplay and concept

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-2-12 19:46:44 |Show all posts
Can the developers please fix this? I love the game but I can't play like this.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-12-22 09:54:56 |Show all posts
Edited by bigwillis234 at 2014-12-24 07:55

I just sent an email with the same problem. Will update if I get a response.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I got a response. They gave me crystals and said they would work on it. I think I'm done with the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 22:08:45 |Show all posts
Well I guess since this was a bug over a year ago, and still not fixed, I should just move on to another game?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-8 18:13:46 |Show all posts
This bug was fixed. Are you still running into it? If so, please report it through the support channel:
http://support.spicyhorse.com

Please be sure to include related info - in game name, where you encounter the bug, etc.

We do still have one developer assigned to repairs and improvements on the game. Your feedback helps with that process. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-11 02:02:22 |Show all posts
Still not working here.

I already send an email. Hope that it will be fixed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-13 10:18:51 |Show all posts
Shinzin replied at 2015-5-11 02:02
Still not working here.

I already send an email. Hope that it will be fixed.

Thing is, we just tried it in-game and were able to do the following:
1) Play a level until we acquired enough XP to reach the next Player Level
2) Return to the village and see the Level Up UI Screen
3) Select which of the three disciplines where we wanted to apply our Level Up bonus
4) See that selection applied and return to the village area of the game

This is the expected behavior and we saw no issues, bugs, or other things of note during this test.

We are NOT saying there's not a bug here, but we are not able to reproduce it on our end.
Any additional details you or other players can provide about this problem would help us solve it.

When you submit a support ticket about this, PLEASE be sure to include as much info as possible.
Screenshots, details on your OS, info about your connection type/speed, tell us your geographic location, etc, etc.

If we're going to solve this mystery, we need CLUES. Only YOU can provide those clues. Once we have enough info, we can hopefully identify the problem, then put our guy to work on fixing it.

Thank you, for your understanding and support in this matter.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-3 15:33:27 |Show all posts
Same here... Never even knew there was a level up screen until I hit the forums. Playing on PC.

Perhaps a simple fix would be to add a permanent level UI button to the HUD? Hotkeys? I'm pretty sure the stat points aren't being lost in the ether, but without a way to access them... Yeah, game breaker there.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-7 18:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015677 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top