SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: fink

Missing/Planned Features (for discussion) [Copy link]

Post time 2013-1-14 12:56:08 |Show all posts
I'm hoping/assuming the actual PC client version will support many more resolutions.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-1 01:35:24 |Show all posts
my personage delete? it's after update?..

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-1 01:53:40 |Show all posts
see this : karma and map unlocks purchased during the beta period has restored,10lvl+ some items +1 open location & over 5k karma is lost? it's beta-test joke?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-4 05:51:01 |Show all posts
I think that it was hinted at in the previous Posts but it just doesn't feel like a "full fletched" PC Game in terms of Settings and Customizability. Not many supported Resolutions, Only 16:9, No detailed Graphics and Sound Settings, No customizable Sortcuts and customizable Keylayout In-Game and No Multimonitor Support.  Please correct me if some of these Features already exist and I just didn't found them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-5 18:36:50 |Show all posts
I would hate to be harsh because I don't believe in biting the hand that feeds me. I love the game, and all the things that you have planned are fantastic. I just hope that part of this plan includes fixing resolutions.

Chat:
Needs a total overhaul! More channels (Trade, Private, General, Party, Guild)

Friends:
Need a social tab and a guild tab somewhere. I think that'd be a fun and easy feature to implement. Guilds don't have to be fancy. Follow the early WoW model: some kind of optional wearable guild swag and a guild channel in chat and a guild section on your Friends tab.

UI:
The UI itself is beautiful but there's so much polish that needs to be done. My experience with the game would be much more positive if it could actually play in my native resolution.

Keyboard shortcuts:
There should be shortcuts for EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-5 23:19:27 |Show all posts
Is there any chance of a change in aspect ratio or non widescreen resolutions? I like the style and the feel of this game and I would like to play it, but since I have a 21'' CRT those black bars are really annoying, and text is sometimes too small.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-6 00:16:33 |Show all posts
From the OP: "Gems - Provide base stat improvements, depending on color. The color will also determine the dye tint of armor and the trail effect color on weapons."
A thought: This proposed system would make it so that if you wanted to add a certain stat, you'd also need to change the color to the color of the gem. This might ruin some customization options. As it's written, it SOUNDS like this all happens at once with no choice involved.

Let's say blue gems add Skill, for example. I'm a Defense build, so I want lots and lots of the D. However, I assume Defense gems are green, and I don't want a ton of green armor and weapons. I want blue armor and weapons, but Defense stats.

So here's my suggestion: Allow us to choose whether we want to change the stat of the item being modified, OR if we want to change the color. That way you have a little bit more freedom in deciding on your appearance. And if you happen to like the color of your gear, but need that stat boost badly, then this option would also help those people to avoid changing their badass golden and red sword to a pink nightmare against their will.

And a question: Will there be many different colors of gems to choose from, or just the ones we see here?

Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-6 00:34:46 |Show all posts
Maybe adding dyes into the crafting system would help for customization.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-6 09:26:21 |Show all posts
Soki replied at 2013-2-6 00:34
Maybe adding dyes into the crafting system would help for customization.

Or just being able to choose whether to use the gems as a dye or as a stat boost.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-22 03:29:59 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-8 05:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017294 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top