SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1480|Reply: 6

finishing bosses [Copy link]

Post time 2014-3-8 04:05:49 |Show all posts
So since im a low level it is pretty easy to  kill the bosses i spawn, but regit yours has been sitting alive and almost timed out. Will the group be able to kill all the raid bosses in its current state and are ther any requirements for generating a certain number of bosses each day? Because in theory if we don't spawn and kill enough bosses each day you could make more crystals with random ppeoplewho kill stuff fast but spawn bosses often.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-3-10 05:27:46 |Show all posts
We need just wait. If we will be more populated group, we will kill every boss easly.
Better is not changing rules. Now not everyone know how respect rules, they need to learn it.
First we should make good group of 10 players, than we can change rules.
Everyone need to be active.
Now we have big plus, because you manage two accounts, I have similar because I play with my girlfriend (Magda88), so 4 players at 2 persons.
We need first learn how respect rules, train this, learn how attack bosses. We can attack more offensive strong bosses, with more cards, better cards, but now lets wait.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-3-11 01:02:17 |Show all posts
Edited by Layzee1 at 2014-3-11 05:38

We need to also figure out who needs/wants certain cards.   Only the person who kills a boss has a chance at getting that card.  With that said, I am after only certain cards, like King Belial.  So if I spawn another boss I don't want/need, there's little point in me finishing it off.  I'd rather someone else get a chance at that card when they have 4 or 5 already, than me only having one or none.

So for me, King Belial and Corroding Vepar -- I need one of each to get level 20's

Also, for bosses like King Purson.... I'm not really inclined to spend 60+ hope trying to kill him since he hits like a brick shithouse and everyone got a peck in on him.   Perhaps putting a number on bosses as well as hours is the better answer.  I'd like to see my bosses taken down to 300-500k so I don't have to spend my entire amount of hope trying to kill it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-3-12 17:38:26 |Show all posts
With killing boss and certain card its not true.
One time (in this group), someone kill boss, not me, and i recive card. So you dont must kill boss to have chance to get card.

I have one idea about changes in our rules I will write this soon in new thread or by PM to all active members.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-3-13 03:28:53 |Show all posts
So are we okay to kill stuff at 12 now?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-3-13 05:30:07 |Show all posts
Yes         

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-3-13 19:26:54 |Show all posts
Edited by Jackdrits at 2014-3-13 19:28

We must first wait some time for pretty much all group members to hit the boss (do some damage), and then kill it after some time...
When the boss is killed, the rewards are given and not only the last hitter gets the prise, but everyone who hit the boss.

The good thing on having a SOLID group is that most members know the right time to hit and then the right time to kill the boss as well, because all members will get the reward when the boss is killed, having or not the last hit.

Use magic Report

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2017-12-11 09:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015864 second(s), 13 queries .

To Top