SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: tokay

The Gate - TERMS OF SERVICE [Copy link]

Post time 2014-8-29 22:17:47 |Show all posts
I would like to ask about cheating softwares That i saw in youtube. Do they really work? What You do about them. It feels really stupid to spend money to buy hope in Island events if other players have it for free. Do you control, at least, the players in top charts?

Im concerned about this matter!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-29 23:26:41 |Show all posts
Caradecarai replied at 2014-8-29 22:17
I would like to ask about cheating softwares That i saw in youtube. Do they really work? What You do ...

They are all scam. There is no hack for this game that actually works to give you gold/other stuff. We still need an approve from above about this.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-30 01:06:42 |Show all posts
UsManyDead replied at 2014-8-28 17:12
Hello. Does evolution shortcut still work in v2.2? And does it work also on Ultra Rare cards? Thank  ...

Yes and Yes

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-30 01:11:03 |Show all posts
Caradecarai replied at 2014-8-29 22:17
I would like to ask about cheating softwares That i saw in youtube. Do they really work? What You do ...

These are all typically malware/virus infested or lead to some survey that will require you to buy something to get the Password for the encrypted file (which may not work).

The game also has software in it to detect for tools that speed up game play (such as CooWon).

The data for your Gold and such are maintained on the Server, if your Gold doesn't match from your client side, it will detect that.

My Advice, don't trust any Hack tools you see on You Tube!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-18 21:45:35 |Show all posts
Edited by Woj-tek at 2014-11-18 10:26
Laserman replied at 2014-8-29 13:11
These are all typically malware/virus infested or lead to some survey that will require you to buy  ...

What about the ones not on YouTube. I d really b pissed if people are hacking their way throughout this game while others payI'm not looking to cheat but I'd like to know others aren't either!

A crazy story for u-I  was playing real racing3 on android, spent like 40$ on the game over a couple months. When I got my ipad and transferred my account all my credits/gold  went into the millions and had all the lambos and Ferraris - That's like spending 10000$ at least to reach that. Don't know how it happened but it did. A couple days later they suspended me for a week, there was no way for me to tell them I had nothing to do with it but to this day I have more gold than I could ever spend on that game. Any time I enter a tournament they suspend me for another week, but I can't bring myself to erase the account...Kinda ruined the game for me also...no challenge
Just saying that any thing is possible
I'd like to know how that happened

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-18 23:43:52 |Show all posts
My account
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-19 01:06:38 |Show all posts
Edited by Laserman at 2014-11-19 01:09
Woj-tek replied at 2014-11-18 21:45
What about the ones not on YouTube. I d really b pissed if people are hacking their way throughout  ...

Nice Glitch!

They have software in this game to detect speedups and other enhancements. People use to use CooWon Browser (could speed the game to 99x). There was a link to a site that had a speedup hack and coin hack I think. The detection algorithm picks up CooWon and other hacks. I don't know about this game, but I know other games hold the information on the server side of how much money you have (Gold). So if you hack Gold in on the Client side, it doesn't match when you try to purchase something and fails. Also, I know games also run Sweeper programs that checks purchased items on Client side to Server side and flags mis-matches. I don't know if they have these in place here or not.

Also, those hack links on You tube mostly go to Surveys requiring you to purchase something (and I don't know if you ever get the Password to the Zip/Arc after you complete the survey). I know with these kind of things on Facebook, they would give you a virus or Maleware with part of their payload.

We have questioned certain accounts in the past that looked suspicious (too many good cards all loaded with Gold Equipment and all level 10 abilities, and turned out they were internal Spicy Horse test accounts. There's a thread on them if you search back. Those still pop up from time to time at the start of events. I'll post a couple for you. But they drop back after the 1st day and don't take rewards. The others we saw and asked about, turned out to be legit (Whales). So, I don't think anyone is hacking there way through the game.

Known Spicy Horse Test Accounts.
I saw these 1st day of the current event.
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-19 01:25:49 |Show all posts
Laserman replied at 2014-11-18 13:06
Nice Glitch!

They have software in this game to detect speedups and other enhancements. People use ...

Yeah it was fun at first buying new cars and upgrading  everything to the max but it's more fun when u work for it In gradual increments throughout the game and don't get suspended constantly.
Hope SH has the safeguards u mentioned
Funny thing is Spribgkitty is on my friends list

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-19 01:52:27 |Show all posts
Woj-tek replied at 2014-11-19 01:25
Yeah it was fun at first buying new cars and upgrading  everything to the max but it's more fun wh ...
Here are the threads on SH accounts.

http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/thread-3993-1-1.html

I still meet the SH account spribgkitty twice today in IM
http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com ... 3994&fromuid=639077

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-19 02:27:00 |Show all posts
Laserman replied at 2014-11-19 01:52
Here are the threads on SH accounts.

http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/thread-3993-1-1.html

Hmmm the account was banned but it is still used in IM and Woj-tek has them as a friend? Strange.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-20 04:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017669 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top