SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1887|Reply: 10

Android? [Copy link]

Post time 2012-11-15 10:18:34 |Show all posts
Am i missing something or is the beta currently on PC for now?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-15 11:41:16 |Show all posts
You should be able to play it on Mac as well since the Unity Web Player plugin supports Mac OS X. But that's not really what you were interested in. Word is they would like to release on both Android and iOS as well. Currently apps for both those platforms have not been released yet but it's normal for the testing phase being confined to the browser version.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-16 00:11:01 |Show all posts
I would certainly buy this for Android so I could play it on my Galaxy Tab.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-16 03:35:00 |Show all posts
I hate to break it to you but unfortunately you simply will not have the chance to do that. It should be released as a free app. Sorry to have burst your hopes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-16 16:06:30 |Show all posts
The closed beta is web only at this time. The Android release and any associated beta testing will be announced when we're ready for that

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-5 21:35:14 |Show all posts
Well I can't wait till your ready. I'm really enjoying this game but I did think I was signing up for the android beta. Is there a sign up for Android or a place we should voice our interest in testing the Android version?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-6 18:51:28 |Show all posts
If you sign up for the newsletter at http://angry-red.com/ you'll get the announcement and access to the Android beta whenever that ends up happening.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-6 17:37:58 |Show all posts
Sorry to bump this old post but I'd like to know if there are any plans to make a phone version. Or would this only really work on a tablet?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-7 18:52:25 |Show all posts
The Android version will be targeted towards tablets but it may run on phones with appropriate hardware. Can't make any promises just yet

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-7 19:17:33 |Show all posts
Maybe then you can create some really light and easier stripped-down version or even minigame-pack app for phones to allow people gain some karma when they are outside home? There are many more people with phones than with tablets and such move will make them more devoted to game even when they're currently not able to play.

And of course the minigames that don't reqiure installing unity would be great also for browsers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2021-4-11 09:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017656 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top