SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 15868|Reply: 60

What is your favorite class and why?   [Copy link]

Post time 2012-11-15 17:02:00 |Show all posts
Many players have chosen and tried the classes.But at the decisive moment, which one is your favorite? vote away!
SinglePolls, Total 161 Users voted View Voters
32.30% (52)
30.43% (49)
37.27% (60)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-16 03:31:58 |Show all posts
Chose Cunning. This is the "Rogue" discipline and that's the class I prefer to play in RPGs.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-17 03:39:30 |Show all posts
I support that claim +1

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-23 05:53:34 |Show all posts
Cunning. Remember me the old Rogue from all the other RPG games, and a little bit like a Ninja. Seens to be the perfect class for me.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-23 21:15:12 |Show all posts
I havent tested them out yet but im liking  Prowess. I like smacking mobs around,

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-23 22:09:53 |Show all posts
Cunning. Because I know how awesome it becomes later

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-24 07:00:47 |Show all posts
But what's the difference? I mean... if every class can learn all skills, it's only a name.
Are going to change that in final version? Now it's a bland system that have no significance at all.

and I play Cunning of course.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-24 22:38:09 |Show all posts
I've been playing Prowess but have attempted to train Fortitude in an attempt to blend the abilities .. I haven't played for a few weeks, but is blending abilities possible or do I need to consistently train one school?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-29 11:15:03 |Show all posts
You're encouraged to blend skills from two Disciplines

Your initial Discipline choice when creating a character determines your initial base stats allocation. Prowess' main base stat is POWER, Fortitude's main base stat is DEFENCE and Cunning's main base stat is SKILL. Abilities scale based off of their respective Discipline's main base stat.

When you level up and allocate a new Discipline point, your base stats all get increased by differing amounts depending on which Discipline you choose when you level up. For example, if you choose Prowess at level up, you gain more POWER than you gain DEFENCE or SKILL but you still get some DEFENCE and SKILL.

If you have been selecting Prowess for many level ups, your POWER will be higher than if you had been selecting Fortitude. This means your Prowess abilities will be stronger than your Fortitude ones. You can then level up some more and choose Fortitude to increase the strength of your Fortitude abilities (the strength of your Prowess and Cunning abilities will also increase)

All this will be made clearer and more obvious when the player progression update is released

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-29 16:54:20 |Show all posts
Seems to me like the system is at odds with itself. If I can pick any skill, why punish me by forcing me down a "class" path? Why make stats significant (and possibly crippling) if a player picks and chooses their three favorite abilities and they all come from different classes? When I heard the concept of being able to pick whatever abilities I wanted to build my character, I was pretty excited, but it just feels watered down with this weird vague class system layered on top of it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-24 17:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.020448 second(s), 13 queries .

To Top