SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: imaginaari

Donation Questions  Close [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-4 09:14:14 |Show all posts
As many people goes there and get confused - guys, this topic is extremely outdated. They considered P2P model back in november for a while, but decided to go with kickstarter campaign insted to get money for new features. The game IS free to play and it WILL BE. Detailed info about current F2P model is available here - http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/thread-616-1-1.html

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-4 09:21:10 |Show all posts
dashgalaxy86 replied at 2013-2-4 08:30
Making a game a paid model is risky but it weeds out those who would be unwilling to pay but still e ...

I disagree. Paying for a game won't get rid of trollish people.

You only reduce the possible gamer audience on both sides: potential gamers AND trolls.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-4 16:29:06 |Show all posts
Origami replied at 2013-2-4 09:14
As many people goes there and get confused - guys, this topic is extremely outdated. They considered ...

Thank you. For some reason I never got around to bringing up how old that info was.
Unless I did? I don't remember that either.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-4 18:31:59 |Show all posts
Unfortunately, talking in this thread makes it popular. And most of readers go from first page to the last one, don't know that it's a definitely closed concept now, and they're doing questions about P2P in other threads. So instead of explaining it everywhere I decided that it may be more efficient to post a note here too.

This thread should have been closed and archived a long time ago as it's misleading one, but mods are on the way so it'll hopefully happen soon.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-5 14:02:16 |Show all posts
THIS THREAD IS OUT OF DATE.

The information in this thread no longer holds true and should be ignored and forgotten: AKANEIRO WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FREE TO PLAY GAME. The initial post has been edited with "MOD EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION:" and etc. -- I hope that user Origami/imaginaari won't mind!

Closed due to causing confusion, will try splitting off the new Kickstarter-related info into a new thread.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-5 14:14:20 |Show all posts
Origami is correct. This topic was discussed for a while, and no longer holds true. AKANEIRO WILL REMAIN FREE TO PLAY!

Topic closed to prevent horrible confusion, and probably going to get merged with the other (related) closed topic to contain the horror. Or, at the very least, renamed.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-22 02:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015054 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top