SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 884|Reply: 9

how many of agreed that its just getting bored now because of same ranking schem [Copy link]

Post time 2015-1-8 04:47:04 |Show all posts
Actually me and my the gate friends and members too now just getting bored with the same types of ranking schemes and ep awards in event island. So i think that SH have to put  some changing in ep awards and ranking schemes. Thank you

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-8 04:58:10 |Show all posts
Can you be more specific?

Do you have any suggestions?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-8 14:03:06 |Show all posts
Laser, I've read through a lot of suggestions in here but there is very little feedback from SH. Do they even read these? If so, then a little recognition in threads will go a long way to showing they at least care.  As of right now, it appears as if SH cares very little about how their customers feel in terms of making the Gate a better game.  I mean, a simple post a long the lines of "hey that's a good idea and we will look into it" is better than nothing. Or the flip side being "we've looked into that idea and the end result would be an imbalance in the game".

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-8 19:19:11 |Show all posts
James77 replied at 2015-1-8 14:03
Laser, I've read through a lot of suggestions in here but there is very little feedback from SH. Do  ...

I think they do read these and sometimes implement our suggestions into the game. They don't comment on them though.

For example:
- giving out shards at certain EP instead of by chance fighting a stage boss in Island Event.
- having a community wiki
probably more but those are the ones i notice.

Sometimes maybe the suggestions are good but too difficult to implement so they don't want to promise anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:26:58 |Show all posts
ok laser man
i mean that game is getting boring because of same things happen every week
like if the current event is a event island then we all know that next one should be the raid boss type event
but in this thread i am just talking about the same ranking scheme every week doesnt matter if it is a raid bose event or event island :-
1 - 50 ranking award is 8 event cards every time
51 - 150 6 event cards
and other ranking award is also same
so you dont think it have to be change atleast in some events
as example fluttering nybras event when only 200 ranking players get nybras
so the suggestion is sometimes they increase it like 1 - 100 or 1 - 70
and sometimes they can decrease it like 1 - 30
this is the good thing for both sh and the non paying players
because if they decrease the ranking scheme then the players put more efforts to the event (more putting of money)
and when they increase the ranking scheme then it is good for non paying player
ans it would be new ranking scheme every week

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:35:17 |Show all posts
i think most of us feel the game being repetitive, event island, raid boss, event island, raid boss.

I personally would hope they would have breaks in between (no event) so people can level their cards, take it easy, etc. But I understand the events are where they make the big bucks.

Maybe if they incorporate some breaks between the events and put out sales on Devil Blood, Gear shards sale, etc... They may still make about the same money since people would want to level their new event cards and put some shiny gear on them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-8 22:48:02 |Show all posts
Or take a break from events to focus on game improvement and development at the same time. Doubt there would be complaints.  

Laser, I've picked up on those examples before, it's just that communication is an area of improvement. They don't need to commit in a forum, just acknowledge they care. People take the time to write out and think about improvements...SH can take the time write a quick post back. And yes, I know not every idea is a good one. Lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-8 23:03:48 |Show all posts
They do read them.
Takes time to comment on them, some they do, but not often.
They got rid of this Forum for a while, they didn't have time for it, but they need the feedback.
So, I'm here to take care of it for them now, so it's back.
They are are a small studio. Interaction in here takes time away from other things.
They respond to important issues.
So your comments, suggestions do get read.

I gave them some good ideas before.
Hope to see them incorporated into the game, would make the game more fun.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-8 23:28:43 |Show all posts
James77 replied at 2015-1-8 22:48
Or take a break from events to focus on game improvement and development at the same time. Doubt the ...

Actually I have thought the same. Lose the events for a couple weeks and fix all stupid small issues and maybe work on new island of the game - But I think they are afraid that several player would quit without events and loose interest. It might happen

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-9 01:09:13 |Show all posts
yes SMALL THINGS CAN MAKE BIG DIFFERENCES

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-10 20:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018245 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top