SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Laserman

Tokay, can we get this fixed please? [Copy link]

Post time 2015-2-4 02:50:46 |Show all posts
Edited by Laserman at 2015-2-4 02:52

Updated charts:The original 25 from IM we started charting.

the current 29 cards in IM

Arena Cards

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-4 04:16:54 |Show all posts
tokay replied at 2015-1-26 10:48
Have discussed this with the team. Appears to be a bug related to UI and data interface.
Team is no ...

Any news???

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-4 11:09:50 |Show all posts
Ares,
Seems the situation is a bit more complicated than previously understood. I've once again talked to the team about this. Thing is, the systems for determining odds and distribution of cards (based on those odds) are split between two distinct parts of our technology team - the client team and the server team.

While one might think it would be easy enough to get these guys to sit down and discuss how their systems work together, the reality isn't so simple. Both groups claim their code/systems are working as intended... or would like to point a finger at the other group to suggest that if there's an issue, it is in that code, not their own.

Couple this with the fact that we're a small team, heading into Chinese New Year (fewer people in the office, with less time to dedicate on issues in general), and it's possible we may not have a clear understanding (much less a fix) until early March.

Will let you know if there's an update beyond this in the next 7 work days... after that, the team is OOO for Chinese New Year holidays, with normal operations resuming around the end of the month.

As usual, we appreciate your patience and understanding in these matters.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-4 15:55:32 |Show all posts
tokay replied at 2015-2-4 11:09
Ares,
Seems the situation is a bit more complicated than previously understood. I've once again tal ...

Tokay, have you read my suggestion? http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/thread-4891-1-1.html?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-4 16:20:53 |Show all posts
Really?? No solution until March??? :/

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-4 17:54:23 |Show all posts
Ares,
Seems the situation is a bit more complicated than previously understood. I've once again tal ...

I see. Thanks for the info.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-4 19:50:21 |Show all posts
Ares,

Finger pointing......Gung Hey Fat Choy.......Early March!
Uggghhhhh, Players continue to suffer.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-7 08:16:13 |Show all posts
Any news about this?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-7 08:22:19 |Show all posts
Qlippoth replied at 2015-3-7 08:16
Any news about this?

Nope, no word!

I will post updated charts and info this coming week.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-10 04:03:36 |Show all posts
Edited by Laserman at 2015-3-10 04:24
Ares,

Tokay, updated charts for you and some questions:
Arena Shop cards.
3/9/2015

There are, as noted before, 7 SR cards that can appear in both Random slots. All of the UR's only show up in 1 slot.
This doubles the chance that you will get a SR over a UR in either slot.

Question: Whay are the SR's you can get from the Arena all FIRE type cards? There are 3 other elements and none of them ever show up, only FIRE cards?
As an added extra note, during Island eventsm other then "Revenge" Bosses, we only spawn SR and R3 FIRE Bosses. What the Heck is up with FIRE! Island events use to spawn same Element as the Card we were going after, but that stopped some time back, and it's been stuck on FIRE since! I'm pretty sure everyone has their fill of SR FIRE cards by now between Island Events and the Aens shop.
Maybe you could feature the same Element of the Featured card of the monet of something?

There are 7 SR's and 12 UR's that can appear in the 2 Random card slots. But the 7 FIRE SR's appear 53% of the time and the UR's only 47%. This would appear to be caused by slot 8 having 7 SR's to only 5 UR's, and Slot 4 having 7 of each.

Isla Mare Shop:
The current 29 cards.

The 25 cards we started collecting data on:

Again, as noted before, there are 7 cards that appear in both slots, and all the remaining cards only appear in 1 slot. If we were to divide the double slot card numbers in 2, they would all be in the same range as the other cards. So, the balance looks reasonable, except those 7 cards showing up in both slots. Either all cards should show up in both slots, or those 7 cards should also only show up in 1. Either way would fix it so cards in this shop have a an "equal" chance to appear.

What is interesting, is that there are "7" SR FIRE cards that show up in both slots in the Arena shop, and there are "7" UR cards that show up in both slots in the IM shop. Pretty strange coincendence if you ask me. I'd bet that one shop was created 1st (Arena) and thrn copied and modified as the next (IM). Perhaps the 1st 7 cards in the list can show up both slots or something?

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-7 20:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016803 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top