SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Laserman

Tokay, can we get this fixed please? [Copy link]

Post time 2015-3-10 15:54:32 |Show all posts
Flight will be digging deeper into this and will post back with his finding in the coming days.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-10 16:15:22 |Show all posts
I can answer the part about fire cards now though.

The different elements are split into different parts of the game, and the Arena shop is the place for Fire.
This is to give incentive to play and get good at all the varying parts of the game and not just power through one particular aspect.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-10 18:18:49 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-3-10 16:15
I can answer the part about fire cards now though.

The different elements are split into different  ...

OK, but the Island events also only spawn Fire (unless revenge Boss). So, that's 2 for fire and what aspect gives the others?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-10 18:35:05 |Show all posts
And yet nothing about cards appearing only in one slot...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-10 22:22:29 |Show all posts
Qlippoth replied at 2015-3-10 18:35
And yet nothing about cards appearing only in one slot...

Tokay responded to that.....
Flight will be digging deeper into this and will post back with his finding in the coming days.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-10 22:29:10 |Show all posts
The different elements are split into different parts of the game, and the Arena shop is the place for Fire.

Still waiting for almost 5 months now for a Fire Archer to come into the Arena or Isla Mare. It's not good to have plenty resources gathered that will never be put in use. Seems like i will never get an upgrade for my team

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-10 23:42:21 |Show all posts
Edited by Laserman at 2015-3-10 23:45
Spira replied at 2015-3-10 22:29
Still waiting for almost 5 months now for a Fire Archer to come into the Arena or Isla Mare. It's n ...

Duke Kelanineus and Glotor Flame Face are in IM. Flaming Mo returned to island 2 weeks ago.
Or do you expect a Fire Archer as the monthly featured card?
They recently did a Fire Melee. Maybe 2 months from now or something.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-11 01:41:42 |Show all posts
Duke Kelanineus and Glotor Flame Face are in IM. Flaming Mo returned to island 2 weeks ago.

I know Kelaineus is there, i have one already. Glotor Flame Face is a waste of Viragos and Flaming Mo event was bad for those who didn't had any copy and tried to compete along with the Carnal Queen madness.

There was none returning from past events to Isla Mare, and none as the arena featured card.

I don't mind waiting a bit more but i feel frustrated because it seems to not be any order or plans to start organizing the releases correctly to prevent unbalanced metas. I'm really tired and bored to see more Fire melees and Liquid archers released over and over again. And we got very lucky to see this event card being changed...

Sorry for the offtopic, it's affecting me personally because i really want to have a balanced fire team, besides that i want to see more diversity of teams in the game, not all the same variations of teams composed by the same 4-6 cards i see everyday on Isla Mare. I'm trying to be patient but it's being a long journey without nothing

Just to get closer to the topic itself, SR cards can be somehow useful at the very early stages of the game but they should only appear on 1 slot. I can understand it can be frustrating to every player whos waiting for the reset to find it full or SR cards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-12 16:52:34 |Show all posts
So guys, after much harassment of the team, we got them to change the system to something you'll hopefully think is fairer.

In a nutshell, every card that can appear in slot 4 will be an R4, and every card that appears in slot 8 will be an UR from now on.

If you see something that does not fit this pattern... it's a bug.

Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-12 17:03:43 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-3-12 08:52
So guys, after much harassment of the team, we got them to change the system to something you'll hop ...

In Arena or Isla Mare shop? Or both?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-6-2 01:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017970 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top