SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1593|Reply: 18

Viable Equipment Swapping feature (Hopefully) [Copy link]

Post time 2015-2-25 11:34:56 |Show all posts
[ Post edited by Garyoakcar at 2015-2-25 11:38 ]

Spicy will never let us swap equipment freely, that would decrease the need for new equipment and be unprofitable, HOWEVER having good equipment on older disciples also decreases the value of getting newer disciples.

The solution to maximize profitability for Spicy and customization for players is this:
When an equipment is used, it becomes locked to that disciples ELEMENT.
Ex: You won't want both Crispus and Oeinus at the same time since they fulfill the same role, however if you could move equipment from one to the other you might want to swap one for the other, or gain a new overlapping but slightly stronger disciple.

There should probably be a SMALL fee for moving/unequipping.

While I'm at it; if a fraction of a booster's potency worked on Clerics it would strengthen them and encourage people to seek one of each element.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-25 19:14:15 |Show all posts
I agree, I put my raging tumult on my FA, and its great level 20 so it doubles the attack, but, I wish I had saved it for someone better.

As for clerics getting bonuses, I don't even understand what number they refer to with the percentages.  Like unholy nova, it reads like I should be able to go up to Sirial Vartas and just suck away millions of life with it. Or at least you would think since its an attack, Lili would benefit from fire, Rimmon from earth, caldera from wind.  (Don't remember nemesis' element, fire?)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-25 21:52:56 |Show all posts
they always release new equipment that's better than the old one.
so even if we could unequip for free,people would still buy new advantage equips cause of better stats.
spicy has no reason to be so greedy about unequiping for free

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-25 22:20:32 |Show all posts
In CoD you can unequip items Why you can't here?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-26 01:04:18 |Show all posts
Nicola5 replied at 2015-2-25 22:20
In CoD you can unequip items  Why you can't here?

to milk the cow more or whales in this case

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 23:36:04 |Show all posts
I would love to see equipment swapping. I'd still buy new equipment but it would make me feel like I got my money's worth on the old equipment.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 00:15:04 |Show all posts
Nicola5 replied at 2015-2-25 14:20
In CoD you can unequip items  Why you can't here?

I'm just a forum user (obviously) but I'm a little concerned this thread is starting to get out of hand already.

Equipment transfer / unequips is a longstanding issue, and it has been added to the List of Listening - SH definitely know its a desired feature, and it IS being considered. I expect it to appear, and my belief from tickets etc is that they expect it to as well.

CoD also started with the 'new' evo system. It has a few features that are steps up from TG. My advice would be to view CoD as a sign of features/tech/etc that could be added for us here in TG. (subject to success, and dev time/resource constraints of course).

spicy has no reason to be so greedy about unequiping for free

I'm a paying player, and have no problems admitting that. But I think in the context of this game, charging a modest amount isnt greedy, but reasonable. Sure, free removal is more attractive for us, but I think it might be less healthy for the game, and frankly, i can't imagine *tooo* much equipment needs to be moved around. Even 10 items at 200 gold per move is less than half the price of 1 new event item.

.... to milk the cow more or whales in this case
As said above, i think it's as it is atm because TG is an older game. And i think it will change, when SH have the resources to programme it. Who knows, maybe even when guilds come ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 01:20:19 |Show all posts
The ability to customize our disciples is a vital aspect of gaming... building a team ATK, HP and Def help in creating a TEAM with synergy... now I get the aspect of profitability on SH part... but they can implement control measures for swapping equip between disciples which can make the difference... also with SH creative ability with new and improve equipment will always force players to upgrade - that inevitable (we all love to upgrade and make our disciple stronger) hence promote customization ability for players - the current limitation is just restricting the customization ability of the players

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 13:58:43 |Show all posts
In the past I have lobbied for this plenty of times. I came to think of a new concept. What if every player had a certain amount of free swappings, let´s say 5 or 10. And that you get more free swap opportunities as your royalty increases. You should also be able to buy swappings like you can buy friendslots, skill training slots and deck space. Remember that SH must be able to gain something out of this too

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 14:42:40 |Show all posts
Therex67 replied at 2015-4-30 13:58
In the past I have lobbied for this plenty of times. I came to think of a new concept. What if every ...

They are getting something out of this, if I can swap equipment, I do not mind having multiple teams instead of focusing on one team only. The cards are cheap to get compare to 5x gold equipment for each card(not even gonna mention the materials and coins needed to level them to lvl 17+).

Even if I can swap equipment, I will still need 20x equipment for one team. For players who buy the advantage ones, 20x equipment is a lot of money, that's still not enough to support the game?

Just because someone increases the prices, that does not mean players will keep buying them, I am pretty sure they can compare the sales of this advantage ring with those $50 rings from before.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 16:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016794 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top