SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Garyoakcar

Viable Equipment Swapping feature (Hopefully) [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-30 18:27:50 |Show all posts
Edited by Garyoakcar at 2015-4-30 19:21

It would be more profitable for spicy, and we'd all enjoy the game a little more, but I guess we learned that for Spicy it's not really just about the game quality or even profitability, it's survival. They only have the resources to do so much and with a 70% tax on anything they try they can only do things that would either make a big difference in keeping/ increasing the player base or have a massive profit margin. This is the sort of slight improvement they probably just don't have the resources for shame, but at least we understand now that they hear us, and that it isn't laziness/greed and maybe not even disagreement on their part.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 05:02:11 |Show all posts
I just have 3 free gold equipment, so I should be the last to talk. This is also a delicate moment to talk about that.
The average stat of equipment is slowly increasing, assuming a monoelement deck, I'll have 1st equip on best card and eventually a better equip on 2nd choice card, till the end where i have a wonderful equip on the worst card. This is a regret since i would prefer to give always the best to my best.
A free unequip is not convenient for devs, players will just swap equipment as they change deck.
A gold unequip is what i heard several times as players wishes, but how much should be the unequip price compared to an adv items?
A reasonable way to compromize could be that only the current adv item allows you to unequip a previous item. Players still buy to increase their best disciple, recycling previous equip.
Or maybe SH want to see a refresh in friend-card.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 13:29:25 |Show all posts
Nech replied at 2015-5-1 05:02
I just have 3 free gold equipment, so I should be the last to talk. This is also a delicate moment t ...

Now that is an excellent idea, but with augments new cards still will be far less tempting.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 15:19:27 |Show all posts
A reasonable way to compromize could be that only the current adv item allows you to unequip a previous item. Players still buy to increase their best disciple, recycling previous equip

Thats actually a very good idea....you should ticket it and see what is said.

Personally re a general ability to unequip Gold ..... Really don't see it happening (As Tokay has already pointed out on the listening thread)  Not worth getting too stressed about, as its seems a few folk are.

(would be nice if with clans an artifact was created that allowed us to manually (ticket) do it say 1/week but hey thats a pipedream idea too.)

But essentially....Flogging a dead horse... hehe u got that didn't you???....Horse.. struggling with staying afloat etc.. flogging it ??? Come on tell me you got it  hehe.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 17:21:36 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-5-1 15:19
Thats actually a very good idea....you should ticket it and see what is said.

Personally re a gen ...

So long as you're still here Spicy will never die!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 20:13:38 |Show all posts
Garyoakcar replied at 2015-5-1 16:21
So long as you're still here Spicy will never die!

lol...pfft No whale is an Island on which the Spicy horse can graze! !

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 21:52:08 |Show all posts
Nech replied at 2015-4-30 21:02
I just have 3 free gold equipment, so I should be the last to talk. This is also a delicate moment t ...

This sounds good.
But how would it work for the people who equipped advantage gear to the best disciple they had at the time, but now have disciples that are much more worthy of the old gear.

Case in point - my Princess Octopain has an advantage helm from my first week of playing xD Im certainly never gonna use her now, so I'd never want to remove the equip in favour of better equip. I just want it off, so i can give it a disciple that can use the damned thing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-2 12:07:49 |Show all posts
Not necessarly better, but new.
If unequip is not an option, maybe a swap could be.
I hope that your case belzial is more unique than rare.

If arg has raging tumult (att 5.5), i may want to consider to get a new crappy weapon (att 4 for example) to recycle the previous weapon and give to someone that deserve it.

Ticket submitted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-2 13:13:36 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-5-1 20:52
This sounds good.
But how would it work for the people who equipped advantage gear to the best dis ...

Murder option (ig your other disciples do it lol) ....... But basically you kill your card and have Equipment returned to base stat in inventory.

Would be fun...but very much doubt it would be allowed...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-9 02:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016107 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top