SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 835|Reply: 4

Royalty Level perk.....addition [Copy link]

Post time 2015-3-5 06:21:42 |Show all posts
Fight Tribe and any one else working at Spicy Horse,

Consider adding a "Skill-time" reducer to the Royalty perks.

Waiting 2.5 weeks for a skill to hit lvl10 is crazy!  We would all feel like we were getting more of our money's worth if we could lop off 30-40% off the skill time.

Food for thought...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-5 07:50:08 |Show all posts
Yeah it needs something.....

I've never bought a thing from the royalty shop

Half the time nowadays I don't even reset in IM as have more than enough Marestones...(approaching 1000 Cat now!)

the Multiplier on the other stuff is ok...but pretty minute in the grand scheme of things.

Royalty level needs something... Bring back Virago on reset (would be nice(can here 'who let the dogs' in background now), or cool down on skills etc etc something plz

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-5 09:10:22 |Show all posts
I second that..Bring back the virago after reset.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-5 10:09:17 |Show all posts
Free exclusive royalty gears as rewards at certain royalty levels would be nice, to make people actually want to get to higher levels, not just I get there when I get there. Right now the whole thing is not very attractive at all. Prices in R store are crazy, I only have seen 2 people spent over$800 to finish the fire healer, which is not useful most of the time. We need affordable and useful stuff in there. You want lots of people spend little money instead of very few people spend big money. I think most of the people don't even use R store.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-5 21:28:07 |Show all posts
I also agree about virago coming back upon reset. That would be nice ;-)
Unfortunately I wasn't royalty lvl 10 back when it was for a short time, so now the benefit would nice. Especially with the ridiculous prices of equipment there! No way anyone will pay 9k for 5 shards of equipment! Please either drop these to at least 4.5k or allow us to have virago upon reset again ;-)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-12 15:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016229 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top