The Amazing Crazy Fairies “Design a PVP Level” Competition.
We here at Spicy Horse are thrilled to see the passion of our Crazy Fairies players on a daily basis in the chat rooms. With players constantly engaging us developers and offering suggestions, improvements and even pointing out bugs.
So, we decided to tap into this community spirit and have a little competition.
The competition name clearly speaks for itself, but here’s some rules…
1) Levels to be submitted as .jpg or .png in any dimension you like, but try to keep it sensible. (eg.. less than 2000x2000)
2) Levels can be either 2D or 3D (If 3D, make sure that the left and right sides can "wrap around")
3) You must show a box or 'something' to indicate character size within the map.
4) You can either fully colour your level, or describe the visual style if you lack the artistic ability. Try to make it 'fairytale themed'
5) You must also indicate 8 spawn points within the level.
6) The level name must be 15 characters or less, be fairytale themed, and NOT INAPPROPRIATE (Spicy Horse has the right to change level names if we decide)
7) There is no limit on the number of entries per person (although a person can only win one of the three prizes)
8) Winners to be announced on Oct 29th on spicyworld.spicyhorse.com
9) Spicy Horse will implement the winning level at a time of their choosing.
10) Spicy Horse owns the right to use any of the submitted entries.
11) Spicy Horse can modify any submitted level to fit in with Unity technical limitations if required.
To submit Entries, simply reply to this thread with your entry picture attached and also your Crazy Fairies in game name.
Note... A player can only submit entries as one of their Crazy Fairies characters. Submitting under different alternative characters to attempt to win more than 1 prize is not allowed and such players will be disqualified.
1st prize: The player will receive 150g and get their level made and put into Crazy Fairies.
2nd Prize: The player will receive 100g.
3rd Prize: The player will receive 50g.
So what are you waiting for. Flex those artiscic muscles and show us what you've got. Make the levels, tall, wide, simple, fiendish, silly or ANYTHING. It's all up to you. But remember, above all..... HAVE FUN !!!