Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-27 05:26:41 |Show all posts
Spira replied at 2015-3-27 03:40
Here it is, with the +7 info.

Updated, thank you
also added mutilation to the bottom list of other augment materials

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-27 10:43:20 |Show all posts
So I asked about the Slice/slash costing double and got this reply.

FlightTribe (Spicy Horse Games)
Mar 27, 10:39

Yo.

So at first I thought this might have been due to the double days thing, but it turns out after talking to the team, that last week was bugged and 1 is actually correct.
So rather than thinking we've doubled the hope, see it as you got a week at 50% off ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 05:50:48 |Show all posts
Laserman replied at 2015-3-27 10:43
So I asked about the Slice/slash costing double and got this reply.

FlightTribe (Spicy Horse Games) ...

It still makes it ridiculously long to farm for ftp'ers

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 06:50:41 |Show all posts
EVSerris replied at 2015-3-28 05:50
It still makes it ridiculously long to farm for ftp'ers

Yes, I made that known in my reply, that it was totally unfair and only widens the gap between Whales and FTP players.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 10:23:16 |Show all posts
Laserman replied at 2015-3-28 05:50
Yes, I made that known in my reply, that it was totally unfair and only widens the gap between Wha ...

Shard should be 1-3 random on all stages, just like on some of the stages on Event island.

That would be ok'ish

or it should be 3 shards fixed.....that would be  great, reduce the HUGE boredom factor.

Also we need a finish line on cards!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 10:45:02 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-3-28 10:23
Shard should be 1-3 random on all stages, just like on some of the stages on Event island.

That w ...

you don't like the Catch-22 approach on card stats?

I don't mind the Augment, but yeah, there's way too much grinding involved. Maybe it's not so bad if you are a noob and build up shards early on and use them later.

The increase to add more DB is completely unnecessary.

Actually, the cards with NM and Equipment were OP as it was.
Augment and more DB is just over the top.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 10:55:44 |Show all posts
Laserman replied at 2015-3-28 09:45
you don't like the Catch-22 approach on card stats?

I don't mind the Augment, but yeah, there's w ...

I just like the idea that there is a point to building more than one deck in a multi elemental card collection game....with individual cards having what is basically infinite capacity to develop/enhance/build etc there is no point......  stay ahead with one team and you have no problems. Fall behind by spreading out your resources and building multiple decks and you have problems.

( I guess I like the idea that I can say...right that card is done...put it on the shelf...and move onto 1 of the other 50/100 cards, it doesn't have to be easy to get to then end but it DOES have to be possible)

Whats next skill levels going up to 15? *YAWN*

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 13:22:41 |Show all posts
All these pros and cons are really moot if we don't get some more gaming challenges.  I'm a medium-light spender.  I spend maybe $25 a month and the way the game is set up I'm powerful enough that most of the features are merely AUCTIONS.

If you can kill the boss in boss events, you aren't really playing against the "whale's" demons, but against the depth of their pockets.

Same for Event Island if you can beat Irkalla.

In the arena, you may have to fight a whale IF you're willing to spend up to the higher levels, which has extremely diminishing returns as far as rewards go.

In Isla Mare you rarely fight whales unless you are one yourself since the game attempts to estimate your power and match it.  Thus it is my favorite part of the game.  I hope it gets harder or longer to sweep. As it is, it only gives you 15 minutes a day of real gaming.

So i need SOMETHING TO DO with all these super-demons.  I don't mind farming if there is a throne to be won, or territory to take, or priviledges to be earned or something.  I'll keep paying if I'm not just earning the right to keep paying more.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-4 05:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019772 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top