SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2896|Reply: 39

Critical BUG -Augmenting- [Copy link]

Post time 2015-3-27 23:37:05 |Show all posts
Is Not Working.

The stat you are seeing are not applied in the game.

The stat you are seeing multiply the effect of equip. What is actually happening in game is that augment only add base stat and db potentiality.
Meaning that with a Tefnut with augment +5, 9200 db and +235 atk from equip, the atk you see is 78000 but the atk you actually have (and from wich dmg is calculated) is only 62000.

Wondering how is possible that this kind pf things aren't tested before release...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 00:09:13 |Show all posts
I asked that very question.

Mar 22, 18:23

First of all, after a bit of trial and error, I got my calculator working on this Augment stuff to see what it's doing.
And not only does it increase disciple base stats by 10% per level, it's also increasing the increase from equipment by 10% per level.

I tested this on my cards and others and compared to the level 30 Wiki screenshots. The Calculator is correctly reverse calculating base stats. So it's working correctly! To get it to work correctly, I had to add this section that increases the increase from equipment!

This creates some rather large gains even at initial Augment levels when good equipment is in play

Example 1: A friends Carnal Queen +2
(See picture attached)
The adder from the equipment on this card is 62.44% on attack, at level 2!

Example 2: A Friends Befafes +3
(See picture attached)
The Adder from the equipment on this card is 74.04% on attack, at level 3!

Good God, what kind of numbers are going to come out of Augment on these good cards at higher Augment levels?

Is this intended? If so, Whales are going to end up with cards that will beat down on everything and everyone and kill this game!

Problem #2
I think Christian submitted a ticket on this.
Apparently, the increases from Augmentation actually only make nice big number gains.
The Actual increase from damage and increase to DEF and HP are non-existant!
(See attached pictures)

People are reporting no increase in Damage to World Boss using +2 and +3 Augmented Tefnuts!

Did you guys test the math on these increases?
Did you test that the increases are actually used?

Because, it doesn't look that way.

Attachment(s)
Screenshot_50.jpg
Screenshot_51.jpg
damage b4.jpg
upgrade.jpg
damage after.jpg

Reply:

FlightTribe (Spicy Horse Games)
Mar 24, 09:32

Hi there

This should now be working as intended after last night's patch.

cheers

Then after they fixed the error 107 and we saw we could add more DB, I asked this:

Mar 24, 00:04

I checked the error code 107 fix.

I can now add more DB to a disciple card that was previously maxed out at 45% of maximum original base.
This means that the Augment increase (with the increase of the equipment increase included in it) is now being used as the base for the 45% of Devil Blood that can be added.

This is totally insane!

You are allowing a compound increase on equipment and now a compound increase on devil Blood.
This will benefit Whales.

I do not know what you are thinking here.

did some checking on this.
Base to calculate the 45% of DB to be added is going up 10% per Augment level.

But equipment gains are being compounded into the Augment gains.

Attachment(s)
Screenshot_63.jpg

reply:

Mar 25, 11:06

So, the official reply is that yes, this is how it works and cards can become very strong.

So, yay for extra power I guess

After that I asked about the Formula I had derived from my testing:

Mar 26, 03:53

Many are confused by this new Feature, Augmentation.

As near as I can figure, based on my reverse calculator, is that Augment increase Base stats + Equipment, and increases How Much DB can be added (Max Base X Augment).

Final stat = (Base stat*(1+Augment)*(1+equip))+DB, (where DB can be no more then 45% of Base stat*(1+augment))

Some seem to think that if you add equipment after Augmentation or if you Augment at lower levels of evolution's you won't achieve the same end result.

From what I see, it doesn't matter when you Augment or add equipment, the same card with same equipment at the same levels and same DB would end up being the same no matter when you did what. If wasn't that way, it would create a massive number of tickets for cards not Augmented correctly.

Since people are asking, can you verify that I am correct or not?
Does it matter when you Augment?

Thanks in advance

Reply:

Mar 26, 14:03

Ok, so this has been verified as correct... (Base stat*(1+Augment)*(1+equip))+DB

However they say that equipment or not or augmenting after or before adding equipment should be showing no difference.

Cheers

So it is confirmed, that equipment should be included in the base when you Augment, but is not included in calculating how much DB can be added.

Spike, do have any screenshots of the damage and for your card?
Isn't the Defense of the card being attacked subtracted from the damage inflicted?

Maybe there is an error in their calculation (maybe it's supposed to be like figuring the DB you can add and not included) or the implementation is messed up.

By my count there has been at least 4 server restarts/updates this week after the initial update.

We know for a fact, that when 2.45 rolled in, the increases from Augmentation were not being used in any combat situations. Was just numbers that showed up in the stats. Since this was the main feature added with Update 2.45 and it didn't work, it's pretty obvious they didn't test it. Many mistakes getting through, QA appears to be non-existent.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 00:29:58 |Show all posts
The calculation have been made upon sceeenshots but not from mine disciple (a friend with a +5 tefnut)
It's been tested against first level common deamons, so def is almost 0.
Tefnut was doing 112000 dmg with only untamed. That was correct with a atk of around 62k
The Tefnut was showing an atk stat of 78k...
If you add the % with the following formula dmg = base atk * (1+equip+augment)+Db it gives 62k...
So the stat you see and the real stat are different...
I am writing from phone so i cannot attach screenshots

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 01:15:01 |Show all posts
Spike13 replied at 2015-3-28 00:29
The calculation have been made upon sceeenshots but not from mine disciple (a friend with a +5 tefnu ...

OK, then I would suggest you submit a ticket with screenshots to support and keep us posted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 01:23:49 |Show all posts
It's not working again?... It used to work earlier this week...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 01:34:09 |Show all posts
I think it never worked How it was supposed to.
Probably before it wasn't working at all, then they "fixed" it making it work in a different way then it was supposed to...
So if it is showing 78000 atk, before he was stil doing 55000, now is 62000...
Better but still not right!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 02:48:07 |Show all posts
Spike13 replied at 2015-3-27 17:34
I think it never worked How it was supposed to.
Probably before it wasn't working at all, then they ...

When I tested after Monday fix everything seemed to work fine. Now... not so much XD
Looks like spike is right, equipment uses stats from +0.

Befafes +4
Base attack 12,383
Equipment bonus 146.8%
Devil Blood 7,792
Dark Empowerment +11%

(12,383 [base]*(1+.4 [aug]+1.468 [equip])+7,792 [DB])*1.11 [DE] = (12,383*2,868+7,792)*1.11 = (35,514+7,792)*1.11 = 43,306*1.11 = 48,070

Real combat damage in Ventum (last fight of He-elzepop) - ~47k

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-31 00:48:10 |Show all posts
Shikao replied at 2015-3-28 02:48
When I tested after Monday fix everything seemed to work fine. Now... not so much XD
Looks like sp ...

You calculated that wrong Shikao.

(Base stat*(1+Augment)*(1+equip))+DB

(((12383*((1.4)*(1+1.468)))+7792)*1.11=
((12383*(3.4552))+7792)*1.11=
(42785.7+7792)*1.11=
50577.7*1.11=
56, 141

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-31 02:28:16 |Show all posts
Laserman replied at 2015-3-30 16:48
You calculated that wrong Shikao.

(Base stat*(1+Augment)*(1+equip))+DB

Well, I tried to prove that Spike's theory is valid, hence I used formula he proposed. I know that the formula you posted is supposed to be the valid one.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-31 02:42:01 |Show all posts
Shikao replied at 2015-3-31 02:28
Well, I tried to prove that Spike's theory is valid, hence I used formula he proposed. I know that ...

Ahhh, I see.

Well, I explained as best as I could to Flight.

Your Befafes is supposed to be doing 56K damage according to the Card stat calculation, where in battle it's doing damage like Spikes Calculation 48K. Spike didn't provide the card stats, equipment stats and stuff so I could show them the calculations with that card, so I used your Befafes. I don't think there's a defending disciple in Ventum with 9K defense.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-3 09:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017307 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top