SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Spike13

Critical BUG -Augmenting- [Copy link]

Post time 2015-3-31 05:42:14 |Show all posts
I too submitted a ticket with detailed data with the help of my line group. Here the answer:
FlightTribe (Spicy Horse Games)
Mar 30, 14:17

Hi there

I'll pass this info onto the team for them to analyse and absorb and when I have a reply, I'll let you know what they say or what they find.

Please await my reply.

Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-31 06:39:17 |Show all posts
Spike13 replied at 2015-3-31 05:42
I too submitted a ticket with detailed data with the help of my line group. Here the answer:
FlightT ...

I think that's why Flight asked me.....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-2 21:19:06 |Show all posts
Edited by Spike13 at 2015-4-2 21:20

Seems like SH is having problem to recognize the problem. This is the answer i got and my answer to that...

Apr 2, 09:42

Hi there

After lots of asking and asking to make sure I got the right formula, this is the one that the game uses for your stats and such for Augmenting.

(Base stat*(1+Augment) +DB )*(1+equip)

If you can check that and verify that it's all good.

Cheers

My answer:First of all, the formula is wrong in any aspect.
Devil blood is not multiplied by equip, and never it was.
Second, that is (not counting devil blood) the formula that is reasponsible for the stat we see. We are aware of that, we propose that formula to you (and to everyone in the forum) days ago.
The problem is the formula is used to calculate damage during the game is different. So the data we can see and the data that matters in the game are different.

What we see in the "add devil blood" page is
(Base stat*(1+Augment )*(1+equip))+DB
But the damage we are actually doing in game is
(Base stat*(1+Augment +equip)) +DB

We aren't in need of knowing what formula is used. We probably knows the formulas better than you guys through all the testing we have done. What we actually need is that the same formula is applied in the stat screen and in battle.

We are making you guys aware that there is actually a BUG ora an Error or a malfunctioning, whatever the name you like more is, that cause the information we see and the information used during battles, not congruent!
That need to be corrected!

Please make sure that this information get to the programmer and that they are actually changing something and fixing the problem!

Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-2 21:31:28 |Show all posts
We are with you Spike13... even if we haven't figured out the maths like you !

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 16:32:22 |Show all posts
Edited by Spike13 at 2015-4-4 16:33

Still no news... It would be nice at least to know that someone is working on the problem. Can we have a official reply from SH in this thread?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 16:55:41 |Show all posts
Spike13 replied at 2015-4-4 08:32
Still no news... It would be nice at least to know that someone is working on the problem. Can we ha ...

Well, it's weekend, so I don't expect anyone is in the office. Plus there is holiday on Monday in China.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 16:30:33 |Show all posts
Here the answer of Spicy Horse:
Apr 7, 14:46

Hi there
I can certainly tell the programmer your findings, but if they say there's nothing to fix after checking, we can't force them to make any changes.

Cheers

Apparently they intend to do NOTHING AT ALL and let a major bug in the game even after being informed in detail about it.

Tokay please, i ask your intervention about this, mayBe you aret he only one that can get this awful turn of the event corrected. Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 16:41:18 |Show all posts
I have been part of this research with spike13 and i have seen (and always see each fight) this bug... 2 ways to come out this mess :
Debugg the formula during the fights
Change the stats put in front of oir eyes each augments

Please Tokay... help !

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 16:50:14 |Show all posts
Spike formula its correct in both case, we dont ask a Big change, just a trasparent one, the stat shown and the stat used in combat must be the same. Coz people think that they have a super sayan but its just a kayoken . Example a part with Spike we recorded many videos of battles with augmented and not augmented nd there is no error in what we say the stat used are not the stat shown, as u can imagine Players dont like this things....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 16:52:49 |Show all posts
Belegfuin replied at 2015-4-7 08:50
Spike formula its correct in both case, we dont ask a Big change, just a trasparent one, the stat sh ...

Haha, I love the DBZ reference =D

Nothing to fix with damage formula? With display? Or both?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-11 08:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019421 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top