SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Spike13

Critical BUG -Augmenting- [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-13 14:34:13 |Show all posts
TFK2 replied at 2015-4-11 16:48
I think they don't have the horse power to fix it any time soon, more money would help, and I will b ...

I hope thy find that "spicy" horse power! It's a major issue!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 18:31:58 |Show all posts
Holy Sh*t this is the reply of Flight in another thread

"We've handed the formula out about how Augment works, and we think it's working as intended.
Also there are no tickets in Zendesk about this, so we're not ignoring anything."

They are completing ignoring the problem and negating it's very existance despite ton of proof!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 18:44:32 |Show all posts

Send more tickets... and more and more and more....  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 20:14:54 |Show all posts
How is the bug NOT that it takes 540 individual missions and 670 island attacks (getting more than one at once costs more hope than a normal game attack, so let's call it 1-1?) to get a single card to Augment 9?
That's a MINIMUM of
265*5 = 1325
325*7=  2275
3600 hope from the normal game
And: about 3350 from the island (though actually much higher)

Call it 7k hope or: 35,000 minutes
Each day: 60*24= 1440 + (750)= 2190 minutes worth of hope a day
35000/2190= ~16 days of perfect energy usage

That means 64 days per a team.
Here's the thing though, once someone has a disciple augmented to level 7, if you come out with a better disciple do you think players will bother getting it knowing that if they work on it day and night it'll take 2 weeks to make it on par?.

The way these stats came to round(ish) numbers implies to me that spicy was thinking 1 week non-island 1 week island dallup of hope bottles: disciple complete.
The problem is the backlog:
Once folks have leveled up their augments a ways new cards will NOT be as tempting to players. Even the Webbys of the world probably won't want the new guys. Not for ~half a year after their teams are augmented up halfway.

Course I could be 100% wrong about everything? I usually am :/
Folks been surviving Mare augmenting 1 hero at a time?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 05:50:12 |Show all posts
Hi to all, I hope that all stuff will Read this trea,  and the importance that it hav.  There is no doubt and no errors sayng that the interface use a formula to display stat and Another to use them in combat. Guys Even a Kid understand that, u want an ultra easy way to see that?  I give u and this u cant ignore or say its wrong or other blablabla.
Take any disciple augmented that has a regeneration skill like renew for example and u Will See that numbers shown are not correct and are Less then they had to be. The formula its Very easy for example for a renew with 9% its hp x 0,09 /5  that means 1,8% of hp each second if the skill has 5% the regeneration is 1% off hp, we tested endless times and in non augmented disciples its True in augmented its Less.......  
Weird? No just the stat shown are different than the one used in battling system.
Stop to ask proof from us we did an analysys Very deep and checked many times, now do the test i have proposed to u that is Very easy....  Send it to programmers and dont accept the answer all its ok... U pay them and u SH put the Face in front of Players u have to firmly want that they adjust it Soon coz Players need respect...
I am a programmer and See that a so easy problem 2 minutes of work and some check and is solved, its a month that go on and is not solved.
A Person that is helping u its ignored is not admitte.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 07:45:16 |Show all posts
They surely have time to change the names for the shards though, like they don't have anything better to do...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 13:42:28 |Show all posts
Garyoakcar replied at 2015-4-16 19:14
How is the bug NOT that it takes 540 individual missions and 670 island attacks (getting more than o ...

I liked to believe that they know or care where they are taking this game.....

Simply put now its a one team (with WB additional member) game now...

Getting completely boring ......but don't forget that magic Catch phrase..... "have patience" ;)

But ignoring the fact the  extremely boringly and expensively earned Augment stats don't actually translate is into game play....is terrible imo.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-19 23:43:47 |Show all posts
Dear SH, have you don the test belegfuin has advised?

Augment need to be fixed!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 11:31:37 |Show all posts
Hello...US again..... your customer base.  Augmentation still needs a fixin and timz a wastin!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 14:45:29 |Show all posts
They should skip an event for a week and use that week to fix all the bugs instead. If they dont have the resource to do that, I can't imagine how other PC game companies stay alive, they only sell the games for about $59, they have to make a huge expansion pack to milk another $59.  I am dumping so much money into this game, much more than all the PC games I bought in the last 20 years, just can't see why they are not making money. Lower the prices, much more players would actually pay, you make much more money that way. $1000 for a VIP card is just insane, I thought $100 for a card is way too expensive already...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 16:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016283 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top