SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1726|Reply: 20

Add Slice/Slash to Hellforge [Copy link]

Post time 2015-3-28 00:19:08 |Show all posts
I do not need feeders or convert stones.
I still need equipment though.

Since Hell Forge was added, I was farming it only.
Now with Augment, I am forced to farm Normal mode for Slash and Slice Augment material, gaining me Feeders and Convert Stones in the process I don't want/need and then I don't have Hope to farm for Equipment I do want/need.

I think Slash and Slice should be dropped in both Maps!
Yes, it's me: Lava Larry
Add me: Laserman19

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 01:59:04 |Show all posts
You'r right, but SH don't like it because they want to sell hopes more than before and this(seperating slash, slice and bash) is the proper way which they'r thinking of.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-28 02:15:35 |Show all posts
Madecasol357 replied at 2015-3-28 01:59
You'r right, but SH don't like it because they want to sell hopes more than before and this(seperati ...

They can have all of them in different Cities in Hell Forge.
They don't have to have Cities drop more then 1 type.

That would allow high level players to avoid Getting stuck with feeders and Convert Stones they don't want or need. It would still cost the same amount of Hope.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-29 08:44:18 |Show all posts
They can have all of them in different Cities in Hell Forge.
They don't have to have Cities drop more then 1 type.

Totally agree with that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-29 08:47:34 |Show all posts
What they say UP.....  anyway to avoid getting feeders and using the totally pants upgrading system!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-29 10:23:26 |Show all posts
I second this thread! I totally despise having to farm normal levels for slice and slash. It really, really , really sucks! I need equipment materials and would like to spend all my farm time in hellforge. Normal map is of no use to me! Zero, zip, zilch. And now that the drops are only 1 each of the slice and slash, it gives the game a depressing feel with no excitement  :/

So here's to increasing the amount of slash & slice drops and moving them to hellforge as well. The vast majority of the endgame players only want to farm there ;-)

Sorry, just had to chime in on this. Feeling down about the whole augment system at the moment.  And really hoping the equipment system will be modified for the better ;-) like being able to un-equip and having an increasing success percentage upon failed tries for level ups.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-29 21:13:42 |Show all posts
Another way to solve this is to have a dedicated Augment island with those drops.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-30 02:22:08 |Show all posts
I agree with putting slash and slice in either Hell Forge or island or both. Farming normal levels sucks ass.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-30 05:46:27 |Show all posts
Spicy Mod (Spicy Horse Games)
Mar 30, 03:20

Thank you for taking the time to suggest this and helping us to make our games better.

We have forwarded this onto our design team.

-----
Thanks
- Spicy Mod
Cut and paste answer.........

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-30 06:08:54 |Show all posts
I can understand slice and slash dropping only in normal mode is good if you think of all the way from beginner to end-gamer.
But I also agree that, after no longer be worried about leveling and willing to farm for equipment and materials, to be forced to farm normal primo or other early-game levels is kind of frustrating.
I agree that slice and slash should drop on HF too. At least for some time.
Dropping in augment island battles would not be the best solution, but still better than it is right now. Maybe also some large amounts as EP rewards (but not too high EP), would make this a little better.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-2 05:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017144 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top