Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1001|Reply: 4

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ one small suggestion [Copy link]

Post time 2015-3-28 20:55:41 |Show all posts
Edited by FastSlimeMisterio at 2015-3-28 21:58

Dear SH,

Plz put Full Argestes shards in shop. It's been a week since i saw her , trying to get a few shards (with no luck, of course). Since then i longed to see her beautiful face again and worked hard in Subtyrany but to no avail. And now i'm here, pleading for help cause i must see her again or else i will not be complete....                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-29 22:19:46 |Show all posts
I respect the production value of this post

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-30 09:04:47 |Show all posts
Garyoakcar replied at 2015-3-29 22:19
I respect the production value of this post

Finally, some respect! Thank you, kind Sir. I assure you i put a lot of effort into it

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-30 15:06:52 |Show all posts
I agree, also with Chary..I even paid for a few refreshes in the Arena shop and IM shop for Shards of Chary or Ekek...wasted gold. lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-30 20:02:34 |Show all posts
Yes. Cards are pulled at random. If they are pulled at random how is it that almost every time when i need a card, it's so hard to find it? Let's say the capture missions. Find 5 Duke Vapula. Spent 11 normal Kaktus to find 3 of them, because, you know, Duke Vapula is the most rare card in the game. Mission's time expire. Another mission. Find 30 Lava Snails. 5 battles later i have 6 Duke Vapula. Wow, such a rare card, i'm so lucky! This happens everytime. How is this chance? Why do i feel that cards on missions suddenly have very low chances? It's exactly like those slot machines and i think every one knows how are those working. Chance has nothing to do with those machines.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-13 20:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015904 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top