SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 879|Reply: 8

Fear & Demonic Sanctuary inflation [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-1 19:45:56 |Show all posts
You have certainly noticed that more and more teams have dubble fear and even dubble DS. Now this is getting a tad ridiculous especially when it comes to creating a good WorldBoss team. Therefor its my suggestion is that a team only should be able to a single DS and Fear. What do you think? Good or bad? Too conservative or too limiting?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-1 19:56:53 |Show all posts
Fear and DS don't kill people, dps kills people. You can triple fear and DS all day long, if you don't have high dps, you won't do much damage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-1 22:44:53 |Show all posts
In my opinion a team that needs double Fear and DS is lacking on damage. They need to realize one of each is more than enough if they have a good team setup.

The way i used to counter those triple-fear is simple. One Fear i cast means two or even the three fear casters killed. If i can't kill the third one, i will have DS by that time.

Let them have those non-damaging skills at will.

PS: Having a full Fear and DS team still is the best way for World Bosses.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-1 23:54:26 |Show all posts
If you don't want them, don't use them, but there is no merit in limit other people.
Those are possible strategies, we build team upon them, limiting would mean for a lot of people having wasted time and money (personally i only use one of each except for world boss, you always need to calibrate and those skill are weaker than attunement and co, anyways...)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-2 03:30:31 |Show all posts
Instead of limiting those abilities you should counter them.  Let's see some new skills like FEARLESS (disciple is immune to fear), or FLURRY (disciple makes five rapid attacks at low damage percentage).  Maybe FLUX FEEDBACK (anyone wearing a shield takes damage proportional to the strength/duration of the shield).  This would expand the play styles and at least keep teams from becoming too predictable and boring.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-2 05:29:36 |Show all posts
Well Flux and charged already serve as shield breakers. Spike Armor also returns damage through ds.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-2 08:06:49 |Show all posts
Leave me alone.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 18:18:54 |Show all posts
For World Bosses firstly is good to fight with archers with hight HP (better if liquid ) and a good healer! Unlackly i have only Chary with fear and sanctuary and a healer, but last fights with WB i servive all 3 minutes of fighting( obviously not using auto skills)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 11:55:07 |Show all posts
Well Flux and charged already serve as shield breakers. Spike Armor also returns damage through ds.

Don't know if it's a bug or not but Shudder (Cerberus skill) bypasses Demonic Sanctuary as well.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-2 05:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016961 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top