Register
Search
Author: cuddle13

BUG: Arena shop is messed up on browser again [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-3 08:48:48 |Show all posts
Bugged after latest reset for me

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-3 15:40:27 |Show all posts
i reset the shop and it is okay now... until tomorrow? waste of money!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-3 20:43:46 |Show all posts
mine is not correcting with refresh.. and I am NOT trying 100gp to try and work around a bug.. if so.. SH can send me 1000gp to try...

any feedback from SH on this bug?  I am on 3 refreshes with it still stacked ... I am 7/8 of a number of cards and this is getting more irritating then waiting 1 month for the last card...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-3 20:56:45 |Show all posts
Just to further this ... this really does not appear to be a bug to a specific browser.  I have tried all 3 browsers on my main computer, all the same bug.

I now just changed over to my other laptop.  I have NEVER used it for The Gate/Kongregate.  I have NEVER installed Unity Player.. I had to install it just now to test.

I go in with that 2nd/new computer.  Exact same bug.  The issue is NOT on the user end, it is on the SH end.

This is going on for all refreshes since last maintenance.  PLEASE FIX THIS.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 10:25:05 |Show all posts
same for me

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 05:49:53 |Show all posts
I've got the same problem - it happened to me three times in last three days. It sucks!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 21:04:14 |Show all posts
never seen this bug so bad.  Usually it is just the 1 time after maintenance then its gone.  This time around it keeps cropping up.

My arena shop was bugged for 3 times in a row, better for 1, bugged for 1, better for 1.. and now bugged again.  

My IM shop has not had any issues.

I just want to confirm, SH, you guys are actually going to resolve this correct?  Hard/long enough to get 8x a card, let alone doing it with a shop that is currently bugged 75% of the time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-8 20:04:41 |Show all posts
still bugged. happened to me yet again (its occurring about 50% of the time).

Any update on the status of this bug?  My guess is one (or some) of the items for arena may have a bugged entry in the database or code.... missing carriage return?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-2 03:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015706 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top