SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Eqwi

Lost Island Rewards [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-2 02:54:16 |Show all posts
The Lost Island opponents are stepping up their game, which makes me a little sad.  In effect, it would appear that I will not be progressing past levels 8 and 9 because the opponents are becoming progressively more difficult at the same rate as my deck increases in power.

While the increasing difficulty is a perfectly acceptable game dynamic it is quite demoralizing to realize that I can only stagnate or slip backwards unless I do something to massively change the power of my deck that cannot be achieved through normal play or small/moderate investment.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-2 02:56:07 |Show all posts
Jehannum replied at 2015-6-1 13:54
The Lost Island opponents are stepping up their game, which makes me a little sad.  In effect, it wo ...

Well at least u can reach level 9. I get stuck at level 7 or 8

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-2 05:35:11 |Show all posts
Same here, ~ 8-9 with a 5* and the rest 4* deck most of them lvl. 45. I have not really progressen in Lost Islands in the past ugh.. well since it is started..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 05:08:02 |Show all posts
I always get stuck at 7 and 8 with my deck all 4* mid-high lvl evo, all at lvl49 except one (48), high lvl30s for skills, and equipment is a mix of 3-4*. Now, i kno someone that clears it everyday, tho they are low lvl 20s. I know it goes by your pwr lvl but wouldn/t the pwr from LI stay balance out with player lvl always?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 06:21:15 |Show all posts
Maybe I should nuke my team to something with all my tiny demons just before reset and see what happens?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 08:07:52 |Show all posts
You can get 4* full equip (not shards!) from lost island, it is just rare. I have gotten 2 so far.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 08:09:19 |Show all posts
Jehannum replied at 2015-6-3 06:21
Maybe I should nuke my team to something with all my tiny demons just before reset and see what happ ...

it is worth a try. or test out another server and watch the change as you lvl since you know the pwr lvl changes more drastic the higher player lvl rises. I have another player on damnation but I haven't reach LI unlock yet.   I wanted to test the theory out, but I forgot all about it until now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-4 07:57:31 |Show all posts
I tried it out before, it doesn't work, I think it goes from your team power which won't change even if you change all 4 demons to lvl 1's. Best strategy is just to have a lot of strong demons so you can keep continuing after they die, gonna take a long time lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-27 00:48:31 |Show all posts
Edited by Jehannum at 2015-6-27 00:59

Still no change, except now I'm 1-shotting everything up through level 6, before they kill me somewhere between 7 and 9.
Yesterday I got 2 5-star demons on 8 who mopped the floor with my face.  It's quite frustrating.  Given the need to get 40 Midnight Stones at 500 Lost Island points each, I can only imagine the aggravation of being stuck at levels 2 and 3.

I imagine this also extends to people stuck in the lower tiers of the arena due to a lack of points to purchase Night Stones.  Is there a mechanism (other than buying gold) for players entering an existing server to catch up in any way - I'm a bit worried about bringing friends in because of this built-in limiter.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-27 02:56:12 |Show all posts
Edited by Solear at 2015-6-26 19:58

There isn't any better way at this point. Whoever managed to reach the end said they used multiple high level teams which I have zero idea how to get. I'm here since lunch and I have capacity / resources for 1 team only.

Add this to the fact that beating lost island gives you 100k soul coins (which is like less then half of what you get in a Soul Coin mine with 1 purge) I don't think that there's any motivation to build teams for this..

By the way the power what you face there is mirroring your own.. As I was updating my team the team around 7-9 were mirroring the same way. Now I get 54+ double purples for an 50+ team.. I tried to progress with multiple team there but basically whatever is above you with like 1-2 level you cannot hit them at all  we will see what will happen at 60.. If the Lost island will drop me 64 demons then I give up But still the point is there.. Reward is insignificant. By the time you can beat it 100k SC is meaningless like loosing 1 friend out of the army of 57 Princess Ekek-s

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-12 16:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015831 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top