Register
Search
Author: Belzial

New Event Island - Equipment Event [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-4 08:16:52 |Show all posts
I agree lets give Back the item as reward

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 08:38:17 |Show all posts
Would dearly love see an equipment event. Your idea, theirs, or anothers. If there were a way one could have some choice as to what the equipment is that we're actually going receive - perhaps shards can be redeemed for a chosen item?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 08:41:10 |Show all posts
There were several excellent comments above. This is a huge bottleneck that players would do much to get past.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 08:49:08 |Show all posts
How many from the posters above are newbies? My bet - none. I'm sick of all these ideas. Everyone has ideas.
This is the second day my arena shop is fcked up. I pay too, you know? Oh wait, i didn't paid thousands, maybe i should shut the fck up until i reach royalty 15, right?
Lets do events. Lets come with ideas every day. Let's scream @ SH do that, do this.
I'm gonna fckin quit if there will be more and more things to add gaps between newbies and old players. And bugs are still here. Maybe one day webby and belzial and 3 more will play alone. dafuq

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 17:25:44 |Show all posts
FastSlimeMisterio replied at 2015-4-4 00:49
How many from the posters above are newbies? My bet - none. I'm sick of all these ideas. Everyone ha ...

Yes, everyone has ideas, few choose to share them and it is good because without new concepts the game will stagnate. Some ideas are great, others not, but looking at generally favourable comments in this thread, it seems that this one is the former.

Closest to screaming in here is you with your threat to quit. It looks that source of your frustration is Arena Shop stacking bug which has nothing to do with this thread, so why did you even post it here? There are more appropriate places for this: bug thread, Rage and Venting forum, ticket.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 02:51:44 |Show all posts
Edited by Ske1etor at 2015-4-6 09:32

I would also love to see some improved method of acquiring r4 equips. While I'm not sure I would put many lvl's into a standard HF r4, it does seem a bit silly that I've been playing since start of Fekek in shop (not sure how many months that makes) and still also have no r4's from HF (4/30 shards is my best! ...but I may have sold them all when I needed SC b/c they aren't too special). While Equip Event would be cool (name: 50 Shards of Grey,) I'd be fine with occasional adv item + 75k EP item event, and to compliment next thought... maybe have a worth-the-effort HC & Virago reward at 300k EP, and then also reduce equip costs in shops to also be reasonable (1 disciple has 5 equips... so I would like to think equips would be something like:

8x for disciple (max cost) 8,000 x 8 = 64,000 virago (1 full evo disciple)
64,000 / 5 (equip slots per disciple) = 12,800       ...but they come as shards, so 10x 5 shard purchases
12,800 / 10 = 1,280 virago per 5 shards... just make it 1,500 per 5 shards, perhaps altering prices of great items vs. "eh" items
and yes, ofc not all equips are 50 shards, but you get the point

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 06:28:20 |Show all posts
Edited by Deztroyez at 2015-4-5 06:30

I'm a newbie (been playing for 2 months now) and I've notice the less amount of equips and how expensive they are in IM shops... and also I like the idea of equip at 75K, 100K, and so on EP item as part of the event.

Also I came to realize how not-so-useful are jokers cards (they are limited in use) and I think SH should replace them with equips that would make it fun...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 06:23:46 |Show all posts
Great idea, like many of us I need more good items, rather then more cards, at least as of now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 01:25:35 |Show all posts
Shikao replied at 2015-4-4 17:25
Yes, everyone has ideas, few choose to share them and it is good because without new concepts the  ...

ticket? LOL?

I sent 3 tickets regarding different problems with arena shop. All i got was this COPY/PASTE message

--------------------
Hi there

This is a weird bug.
None of our devices and PCs here are showing this issue
We'll investigate, but in the meantime urge you to not attempt to buy anything or refresh while it looks like that.

Cheers

-------------

everytime. It's like saying "I'm sick of your tickets, go f. yourself customer"

I used refresh in arena shop. Cards clogged, you know that bug. Ticket sent, hoping they will have the decency to give back 100 gold.

Because, you know, when you buy gold with real money, it doesn't matter if your gold is wasted on bugs.

Great game, great support so please, cry more about how hard it is for SH.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 01:36:00 |Show all posts
FastSlimeMisterio replied at 2015-4-7 01:25
ticket? LOL?

I sent 3 tickets regarding different problems with arena shop. All i got was this CO ...

We are all experiencing the same issues at the moment. This thread, which is a suggestion for new content, has nothing to do with your issue, or rage. The correct channel has already been signposted to you. If you're unhappy with that option, go make a thread of your own.
I politely suggest you take your rage elsewhere, rather than polluting what has been an otherwise productive discussion.

Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 14:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018595 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top