SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Belzial

New Event Island - Equipment Event [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-7 06:03:00 |Show all posts
Since you're just a user like me, I politely suggest to shove your suggestion you know where. My post isn't for you or your friends so don't make it your business. Please ignore me and go f yourself and don't tell me to shut up unless your paying for my game. You need someone to fight? Pick your family.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 06:08:47 |Show all posts
Wow guys com'on... take it easy

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 09:58:43 |Show all posts
Hey, come on FastSlimeMisterio, no personal attacks or being nasty to people plz.
Also stay on topic within the thread.

Scream at us all you like in the rage and venting section.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 15:04:10 |Show all posts
Flight your too polite, If I had your power I'd ban FatSlime from the forum, delete his account from the game and make him start over from level 1

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 23:07:02 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-4-7 01:36
We are all experiencing the same issues at the moment. This thread, which is a suggestion for new  ...

Also, you might be asking for some ridicule by whining about losing 100g on refresh after they told you not to refresh while this is still a prob....
But as Belz said, this is not the post for that complaint.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 23:22:48 |Show all posts
Thanks for all the support everyone. Now we just need some fresh thoughts on an Equipment Event Island, so that the thread can move forward and not get hung up on the unpleasantness *hint hint*

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-10 03:58:09 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-4-7 23:22
Thanks for all the support everyone. Now we just need some fresh thoughts on an Equipment Event Isla ...

treasure mountain of zadie khan that will be the name of the newly implemented island/mountain where you have 5 stages
1.st you are limited by 2:40 min and contantly mimic spawn around the map you have to keep killing them till the time limit is reached , each mimic killed have a chance to offer a equip shard
2.st will act like the normal island event where you have to kill 10 waves that spawn going from primo difficulty to irkalla,the further you get the more shards you get
3.st will act as arena were you have to rank yourself at the end of the day you get shards based on your rank
4.st will be isle mare like you pick 4 cards then you have to battle few waves for shards when those 4 cards die you won't be able to farm more shards on 4.st
5.st will unlock on the last day were we will be able to use our rood to defeat zavie khan and battle for his greatest treasure like fury helm,raging tumult and other good stuff at the end of the day depending on how much damage you did you will get rewarded for that amount of damage his hp will be 999b like wb was one time so none will get the killing blow.this will lead to zadvie his next event were he prepared us new loot.

just came up with this idea not that will ever do it but had to just write something in this thread

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-10 08:22:23 |Show all posts
ERB: The Blacksmith     
Event Advantage.....Equip

Blacksmith drops Gold Raid Equip shards  (This has to limited in some way so folk can complete, maybe only shards from 2 rings/amulets/Weapons/Helms) need 10 shards/Equip? Whats that 80 shards?

EP rewards... every EP stage  gold weapon from Normal Equipment at random?

Event Reward top 50      FH helm / Pans Pendent
Top 150   Razer ring
etc etc

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-10 09:25:36 |Show all posts
Event point reward: Blacksmith, adds one level to an equip depending on the evolution level of the Bsmith - 1-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25

Probably a hassle to program otherwise, so only works on unequipped items?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-10 13:36:27 |Show all posts
I have already make a rage post days ago about equipment event. And ticket too

So +1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 13:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016293 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top