SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: TFK2

Shard farming for water team is screwed! [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-6 09:39:13 |Show all posts
"With a good full or semi full water team in wb you can do around 800-900 millions dmg.
Lava hasn't advantage on wb, the opposite, so his dmg is way less
Zavdie with doppel is nice but tef with nq or ua and advantage is better" Good

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 04:33:37 |Show all posts
I did 500 mil the most with a rainbow team(3 water, 1 wind and 1 earth,with around 9 pieces of gold equipment among them) for 3 rood, I have no problem staying in the top 55 with just one attack(3 rood), so I don't think its a must to have a full liquid team for WB, 2 water, 1 wind and 2 earth might work out better.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 04:45:16 |Show all posts
No, they don't ora at least no-one yet found a team with that configuration that work better. The top tier for wb are 4 liquid 1 earth or 5 liquid. And is useful if you want to run for top 5.

Is not a must have but youbsaid you dpn't do a lot dmg on wb with liquid team and that is not true

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 22:52:43 |Show all posts
You must have some crazy HP or Def, I only last about 30 secs with a full liquid team, there is no way I can make it without a healer if I only have one DS and one Fear from chary.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 23:25:34 |Show all posts
No, you actually need to stall wb for the entire time with DS, fear and co

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 23:39:58 |Show all posts
that is why I use a rainbow team, I dont have enough water cards that can do that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-7 23:40:32 |Show all posts
Edited by Madecasol357 at 2015-4-7 23:42

Wind has no advantage at WB rather they have disadvantage on it. There is only CL which has first buff(breeze) and it has terrible stats wich does not fit for any conditions.

But I agree with you about collecting shards at the event island because It's hell unfair when everyone see the distribution of each elemental shards. that must be changed soon.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-10 22:55:49 |Show all posts
Edited by Belzial at 2015-4-10 23:00
TFK2 replied at 2015-4-6 03:44
What is in liquid team's favor? There are lots of liquid cards, that does not mean they are all goo ...

I fully approve of you referencing popular skills. But it's not so cool, to avoid the biggest damage contributors -
Buffs - No lowest buff admittedly (I suggested one in an earlier thread, so I'm not being biased). But, loads of Attune and Stream (7 each) and 10 showers (wind is 4, 6, 8 for comparison, since wind has clord with breeze [and joke dps]).
Cover Fire - Fire 0, Wind 1 (on a card that is already part way redundant since King O was released to shops the next week), Liquid 3 (1 n/a), Earth 4 (1 n/a).
Untamed Aggression - Wind gets 1 on an SR, fire again gets 0. Earth gets 1. Liquid, has 3 (all of which can be used on a team that synergise together)
No Quarter - Imo this buff is pretty even Fire has the most, but 1 is VIP, 1 SR, and one unavailable and shardless. Wind and liquid will edge it i think, once/if scion and gush return
Normal Buffs - Liquid dominates the charts with the most Empowerment (4 vs 1 for every other element) and Slay (5 vs 4 for fire, who has it on n/a or joke disciples).

As an additional WB point, remember that elemental advantage works both ways - liquid gets 30% damage over all other elements, but also take 30% less. Thats effectively +30% to hp, dps, att, and 60% to defence.
Finally, I don't think the kit quality of water disciples should be underrated. Not only does water get more than its fair share of the top tier skills (as seen above), water disciples also have awesome kit, and great synergy with one another.

No surprise to anyone that the WB leaders and most event leaders, run full liquid decks...

Also, technical point, please can we try and keep to the same terminoloy. it helps everyone. Shards are face shards, and actually water has it easy there The island materials stones

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-10 22:58:57 |Show all posts
As a separate post, I would like to add that I am actually in favour of the OP suggestion, which is that the Island is not really fair IF you are also going for the event card. Since we are currently in a phase of island revenges, this is probably less important to a lot of players, but still - would be great if it was fairer somehow.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-11 00:31:04 |Show all posts
Lol, most of the replies have nothing to do with the topic. Fire teams use Melee cards the most, cover fire is not that important to them. If I get to choice between cover fire and phalanx on MO, I will pick phalanx, because the rest of the team are melee cards. Its like giving water cards phalanx, how many people actually gonna use that skill for water teams since most of the team members are archers?

I am not doing a full analysis, what I was trying to say was, water has its weakness too, not like some people think they are perfect and godly. If I am not careful, Molten with spiked armor will kill my Tef in IM. How many times you actually get to do WB per week? Lots of top ranked players for WB uses lots of roots, has not that much to do with they use a water team, because their damage done keep increasing through out the 30-40 mins, there is no way their 3 mins fight is that long. That's like saying during a fire boss event, the tops players have to have water teams, not really, its all depends on how many refills you buy, you don't even need NM cards if you have the advantage equpiment.

If how shards were dropped in event island is not fixed, I will simply skip them, it will take me weeks to Aug my team to +3 anyways, still need to farm materials to level up equipment on top of that. I dont need the cards from the event, surely do not need those face shards.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-13 20:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016775 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top