SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1334|Reply: 11

Princess Octo vs Royal Nymph [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-15 10:55:49 |Show all posts
[DISCLAIMER]
Before sending me to hell (lol) becuase of this question, know my context: Im just farming IM, im the eternal IM farmer, perma lvl 16. The allmighty virago collector. The never improving noob.
So I wanto to know how to be a better noob.

My team: K.RImmon, S.Cardea, FA, P.Octo

Well, I got the 30 days R.N now, and she has some good CC skills : morph, silence and assail which will improve FA attack. Both are just R3. But Q. Octo has fire element (which is nice facing another FA lvl 25) and wound.

What would you recommend?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-15 11:54:56 |Show all posts
Realistically.. the only R3 worth using at the early stages are Octo and Lili.  I would not invest any R3+ equips, augments, etc into them as you will quickly replace them with SR and UR's.

Even most SR's now are simple collection fodder... there are a few exceptions.  However, essentially you need/want to focus on building a UR deck with synergy..then go from there..

.. but just my 2 cents worth of an opinion.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-15 13:19:46 |Show all posts
If you don't mind, try out Nero Glint Flesh, he obliterates FA's, especially with Gaap or Bune's Incinerate. But if you're looking just between those two cards, I'd stick wtih Octo, she's better than RN in every way, even down to the skills.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-15 19:18:17 |Show all posts
Danke.
@VegasBlues: Im not using any equiment nor DB, 'cause it makes IM harder
@Sanz: Nero is valued as a high power card, using him will automatically rise IM diff to the skies

Thnks guys, im sticking to octopain then.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 02:15:08 |Show all posts
DaveSkth replied at 2015-4-15 19:18
Danke.
@VegasBlues: Im not using any equiment nor DB, 'cause it makes IM harder
@Sanz: Nero is value ...

How many marestones are you at?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 06:25:10 |Show all posts
Not much 200 from e/a

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 07:20:32 |Show all posts
Stop being a newb.
Buy UR with your virago. Farm arena. Buy UR with HC.
Farm for material for Augment and farm equip and material for improving equip.
Farming only IM makes your growth way too slow
Just not improve too much hte HP of your disciple instead of dps (with equip) and use a synergic team. That will allow to always win IM

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 11:31:03 |Show all posts
Spike13 replied at 2015-4-16 07:20
Stop being a newb.
Farm for material for Augme ...

I agree with what you say, but it's not bad for someone to do something that everyone thinks unwise for the sake of experimentation. I hoarded hope for a couple months cause I was bored and ended up giving f2p players a ridiculous way to get to higher ranks without spending a dime. I doubt we'll learn anything from n00b farming, but such are the ways of Hell.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 21:37:38 |Show all posts
:/ are u planning on saving up hope then getting a 20x to farm third island and win an event? If so AND ur completing isla every day, then newb it up get ur arena and isla heroes, just don't level them. As long as we aren't getting island items I guess u aren't missing much

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 01:01:33 |Show all posts
Edited by DaveSkth at 2015-4-17 01:03
Spike13 replied at 2015-4-16 07:20
Stop being a newb.
Farm for material for Augme ...

Well, I am spending my virago // HC, .. whenever a good card is shown, which is not very likely; but I'm not moving from where I am yet, It may take a couple of months but Im gonna explain why:
A) For the sake of KNOWLEDGE! I'm really curious on how much time / resources are needed to do a bunch of stuff, while Im here I can take my team and do analizis. Also, it may lead in a good "Guide for the starting player" more in-deep than just "what does X button"

B) I already had a "high" account, it was very old,  I didn't got all the FA cards, my best card were a purson fully evolved and a nergal with tons of DB which I used to fear. (like...a nerfed FA) Tho I tried to manage myself to do a good job, get some UR's and do stuff nut the game just dont give you a chance to stand against. IM was crazy, some NE's one-shooted all my cards, including some UR like nero / sucubbi / etc (I left the game when Diao Chan and Azura came, so my "newest" card was QQ). I realy tried, but I did the maths, It would take me five months farming enought virago do buy the FA's left, yet I wasn't sure if I could beat IM.
I wasn't aware of the sinergy in the team tho. Even with this knowledge it was impossible to me, due to the cards I had.

Now Im in a point when getting the cards its just  a matter of time and careful planification, not luck nor money. Im getting tons of virago and some HC and slowly slowly im stacking on good SUR (befafes, king O, lamia, Tefnut, Nybrass, S.Cardea, and some others), but again, Im not moving on leveing them or level up my account because if I do that, im afraid Ill find myelf again in the tedious, suicidal, painfull, discouraging mid-game. (You could check what Im talking about here in this thread)

So my plan is pretty simple, get the cards, get the marestones, jump from a newbie to a relative "good" deck, the hope stacking is just circunstancial, since Im not playing the islands it just grows, but when I start leveing the cards it will burn.

@Gary, I dont get what you said about saving hope to get a 20X to farm third island, If you are refering to the thread I did about costs of winning an event, those were pure math analizis, probably Ill try my method in a far future, but for now, im just focused on getting a good team.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND that leds me to:
How to win faster / more secure IM without moving from my comfort zone, which made me make this thread.

Aghm I got tired of explaining myself, hope you understand

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 04:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018538 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top