SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1311|Reply: 14

Dual event? [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-16 17:36:58 |Show all posts
So event Island you get the one card at 1000 ep then shards, one of my friends had spawned a wwb, which I assume is from the event island, the ep from event island is separate from the raid ep, but the new event item is for raid, while event island still says a bonus from last events item.  Can anybody clarify?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 18:15:03 |Show all posts
Ok, so fulmen, the last event item does not have any bonus on event island like the game says it does, wwb does spawn from battling in event island, but it might from other areas as well.  This events necklace item does not give any bonus on event island.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 00:04:39 |Show all posts
PK2000 replied at 2015-4-16 18:15
Ok, so fulmen, the last event item does not have any bonus on event island like the game says it doe ...

WWB boss can be spawned from the event island? Has it happened to you?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 00:41:30 |Show all posts
Island without card reward, Raid without equipment shards

Combination of the worst cases

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 20:09:09 |Show all posts
It's a raid boss event. The advantage item is for the raid tournament part, like the rule in the raid boss sections says, for when people are fighting raid bosses, due to the raid boss nature of the event...raid raid raid......

The island is remaining open so people can still farm for materials AND we even added EP rewards for progression too even though there's no Island event.
How nice of us to add extra stuff that I'm sure gets appreciated by each and every one of you.

No need to thank us, we can feel that warm glow of your appreciation from here.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 20:16:25 |Show all posts
Edited by Feanyar at 2015-4-17 13:18

I mentioned it in a side-note but yes, you deserve an explicit mention:

I like the hybrid-event mode in general! Raids for event: cards (+equip?) - island for augment: mats + shards.
If it had equip-shards as reward for the raids, I'd be all in hugs & kisses for the new event-mode!

Well, there's still the issue with WWWB being an already-availible-revenge-UR, but thats that. It's okay. I assume it can should be called a goodbye-event rather than a revenge event, since WWWB leaves shop.
Maybe the old monthly URs are planned to go shop-public with guilds again?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-17 23:37:40 |Show all posts
Totally agree that the hybrid event is awesome. I just wish we had an old equip shard. Heck if all raid bosses dropped random r3 and r4 shards I would be happy.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-18 01:02:29 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-4-17 20:09
It's a raid boss event. The advantage item is for the raid tournament part, like the rule in the rai ...

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought when I read Madecasol's post. We've got a raid boss (without equip), and an island for augment and DB. Not the best trade off for some (I never finished an item with raid bosses, or even got close), but it's something we would normally have not had.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-18 02:57:22 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-4-17 12:09
It's a raid boss event. The advantage item is for the raid tournament part, like the rule in the rai ...

I mentioned this on another thread, but since you are here - *gives SH a +1 of thanks*

I really like this format actually, despite my reservations on the card choice. It's cool to have the different goals and to be able to chase 0/1/2/3 objectives at once all through 1 event. Please do it again!

Such a shame the event wasn't Kang though - I know a lot of liquid players want a chance at him, and his shards are a pain to get hold of. + the advantage item this week is perfect for tera, so would have been a top-tier event. Ah Well!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 01:42:34 |Show all posts
I'm pretty sure flight was being a smart a** lol .... I believe that's his way of saying SH is sick of hearing everyone fussing constantly lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-21 11:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016648 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top