SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1069|Reply: 8

Advise to make grow popular The Gate and please who is already playng [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-18 21:44:25 |Show all posts
Dear SH, we are finally aware about the financial situation. We can say for sorry for some of our post, reply, just understand that when we report a bug and we do all test and checks to demostrate what we say (some times takes a lot of time) we do all this for free, and for sure for passion and coz we like this game.
Here u can find many user ready to give an hand for many ideas and testing and beleve me without take nothing as reward.
As we some time are fair losing patience, in same way when u answer to our requests or report of bugs, try to answer giving us the idea that u care and u thanks our works in reverse engignering getting formulas and behaviour of the game knowing only the result and the start and beleve us we have an all around knowledge of the game better then anyone.
U can give to the user a rating of knowledge based on quality of reports, to simplify things for bug reports.
No one more then u and us want prosperity of this game.
Let me gives u some advise:
Money option must not be used to give exlusive feature but to obtain something quicker, i refer to items that in last period are disappeared from rewards or raid drops in form of shards.
Augment nice feature but can be a double edged weapon, coz is so boring and long augment a disciple that if comes out another stronger many will not decide to compete for it. Better u put double days for augmenting ingradients too.
Advantage Equipment and Advantage Disciples....... the multiplier is to high coz a veteran needed month to build a strong team and anyone payng can compete even better by taking it......
Disable advantage item for worldboss, coz when there is the advantage item he is like a ghost....
Change World Boss feature in this way 4 bosses every day one attack for everyone the best damage win, this will prize the true strongest players. U can even just add this type of world boss. every time with a different element but all element has to be present in the day. In this way no player can say other has advantage.
Put event that has as prize items, event that has exp card (many ot bigger last level need 7000exp)
And a totally needed feature auto upgrade upon summoning or receiving cards actually its too time consuming.
A multiple auto finish only for pve
And pls solve the Augment missleading Stats Shown in cards its really a easy modify.....

Lets say that this is an enjoing game with gr8 graphic and possibility of depth strategy not many games are like this so u have a diamond that need to be finished to cut to make it shine over other jems.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-19 02:05:55 |Show all posts
Totaly agree with that. Thank you

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-19 10:39:58 |Show all posts
+1 up
(PS FIX the augment)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-19 21:35:19 |Show all posts
Edited by oleg123 at 2015-4-19 21:36

I am still in the fog about the financial situation? Could you clarify, please?

The only thing I could find with a quick search was that it seems that the Gate wikipedia website is going through search-engine optimization for completely irrelevant to gaming topics, which is kinda disturbing and even sad sign. I still hope it is someone's side project and not a sympthom of a whole-sale coming in.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-19 23:42:18 |Show all posts

+1 up

And FIX the damn augment!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 00:42:33 |Show all posts
Oleg SH has a contract with the publisber where they Take a minimal part of the revenue for the gate something like 30% of what u spend, for COD they Take a lot more for this they are giving a Lot of attention to COD instead of The gate Even if the gate has better quality.
My advise is to make the user for the gate more then triple of COD so same revenue same attention, i think the gate with the right moves can arrive easily to half Million of users, there are Games that sucks that have them..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 08:15:05 |Show all posts
Great post
+1

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 08:20:36 |Show all posts
Belegfuin replied at 2015-4-20 00:42
Oleg SH has a contract with the publisber where they Take a minimal part of the revenue for the gate ...

AGREED!! Look at Legend of the Cryptids... A similar CCG but with nothing the gameplay that this has... sure they have guilds and a ingame trading system which is pretty cool but the gameplay sucks.... yet they have approx 4 million players... okay the downside is that there is a blackmarket where players can sidestep paying the developers and get heavily discounted cards and pp/ep but all in all Applibot are one of the highest earners there is. Go figure!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 09:32:39 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-13 19:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.021318 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top