Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2042|Reply: 12

Charybdis Augmentation Shards [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-18 23:20:38 |Show all posts
Edited by Trecman at 2015-4-18 23:23

Hello friends,

I've been checking twice a day for almost a month now, to see if any of the augmentation shards for Charybdis become available in any of the game's shops, and sadly they do not seem to exist, or maybe I'm just going crazy (again)...

QUESTION: Do you know where we can find the Augmentation Shards for Charybdis? Do they even exist?

Thanks for your reply!

IMAGE ---

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-19 07:08:13 |Show all posts
They most certainly exists. Though sadly they are unavailable at the moment (at least to my knowledge and for once I would be happy to be proven wrong XD)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 00:10:25 |Show all posts
Shikao, thank you very much for the reply. I figured that they must have existed at some point, because one of my friends has done augmentation up to level four, on his card, yet I have not been able to find any augmentation shards at all.  Okay my friend, much appreciated.  Hope you are having a great weekend!  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 05:51:57 |Show all posts
I remember seeing the Charybdis shards as reward from the first events where the augment was implemented. However, they were reward for 150K EP!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 10:10:12 |Show all posts
w_elfo replied at 2015-4-20 04:51
I remember seeing the Charybdis shards as reward from the first events where the augment was impleme ...

Nope No Chary Shards in the original "no prize" augment event....

MO/CQ/GQ were the last three ep awards

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 11:42:18 |Show all posts
I get the feeling SH is about to bring her (Chary) back in a revenge with shard and raid boss...  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-20 18:52:01 |Show all posts
I asked that question and got the answer that all faceshards that isn't present as of now will be present (in different ways) when version 2.5 (guild) is live, but not earlier then that

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-21 00:02:39 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-4-20 10:10
Nope No Chary Shards in the original "no prize" augment event....

MO/CQ/GQ were the last three e ...

Probalby I confused with the CQ shard... to me, they both seems quite similar

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-21 19:13:01 |Show all posts
The hole augment introduction played havock with availabiliy of cards and shards and really needs some adjusting- probably by adding 2 more slots to the markets to accomodate the extra influx of items in game

Cards from the shops have become  almost impossible to get in a reasonable timespan  due to slots being moved away from cards to shards (and areana already lost 1 for the fixed monthly card)

Same can be said for aug shards- and there is most definitely something  wrong with the rate on which the shards show up- some seem to be in shop 80|% of the days and others ahrdly ever and yea- some never -  this should be able to be balanced better - i mean why should gorgon queen be available  a lot more than cards 80% of the population uses in their main or backup deck  or some very powerful cards shards be available in shop for easy upgrade (carnal queen anyone, or tefnut)  while others are  only from hard to spawn raidmobs or not at all

event Island with shard rewards  was a good alternative but running it once is  silly- maybe shard jokers from event Island would make it worth for all to play it for these  upgrade possibilities

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-21 20:48:41 |Show all posts
Qualan replied at 2015-4-21 19:13
The hole augment introduction played havock with availabiliy of cards and shards and really needs so ...

Yes, I agree. How about different shops for shards, cards, equipment and so forth? The objects could be bought in all 3 currencies: arena coins, virago or gold.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 17:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017079 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top