SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Trecman

Charybdis Augmentation Shards [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-6 00:09:22 |Show all posts

Hello all, this is the official word as of May 5th, 2015, from FlightTribe.

--------------- (quote) -------------

FlightTribe (Spicy Horse Games)
May 5, 09:19

Hi there. Thanks for contacting Spicy Horse customer support.

Any shards missing from the game will be introduced as part of the Guild feature when that arrives.
Hopefully soon

------------ (end quote) -----------

Like many players; I was unaware of the upcoming Guild feature, till I read about it here, but wanted to get an official reply From SpicyHorse and our buddy, FlightTribe confirmed it. Guilds will be implemented ASAP and the missing Augmentation Shards will once again become available. I am personally looking forward to the guilds. This is one of the best games and it just gets better and better!

Best regards to everyone....

Trecman -

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-9 13:36:10 |Show all posts
It BS that new PvP summons have shards out and I've been waiting for Charybdis shards, COME ON SH AND ADD MORE SLOTS IN ALL THE SHOPS

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-25 00:51:31 |Show all posts
Therex67 replied at 2015-4-21 07:48
Yes, I agree. How about different shops for shards, cards, equipment and so forth? The objects cou ...

TheRex, agreed. Shops dedicated to shards (only) would be best for all, and then have separate URCard shops. Once guilds are initiated then maybe even stronger Special URCards for the top ranked Guild members only wwould be nice too, and something I've always wanted to see implemented is a way to save different sets (water, fire, wind and earth) for quick and easy access, as well as the option to only see TANKS, DPS or HEALER cards easily without having tie scroll thru all Fire, water based cards, etc...

Anyways, as of May 24th there have still not been any Charybdis Shards in any of the shops sincexhaustion,  this thread was first created. ::: crossing fingers;;;;;  let's hope they release the new patch soon. - peace!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-14 06:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014336 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top