SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 752|Reply: 2

return equipment drops to events [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-20 16:21:02 |Show all posts

as far as i can see event island and raid events have lost much of their meaning for players who can reach the top tiers. and i think this is due to the fact that equipment no longer drops there.
the old equipment drop system was great since it allowed lower lvl players to get strong equipment without spending tons of gold and i believe it would be best to reinstate that system. i see no reason why you wouldn't be able to drop a few equipment shards in the EP rewards with the augmentation shards.
i for one have almost completely stopped caring about my event scores already ad the only reason why i participate in events at this point is to farm the shards i need to augment my cards.

also. since shard farming has become such a big part of the game now you could now add double shard drops to your devilish double days, perhaps along convert stones or something like that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 16:51:42 |Show all posts
Would be nice to get an equipment sometimes in the event.

And even if the double shard day isn't on their plans to be part of the game, they could do an unannounced event like 2-3 days of double shards just to spice things up.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 00:09:18 |Show all posts
Agree with you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-9 03:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015411 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top