SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1161|Reply: 7

Augment Shards and How to Use Them [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-22 07:18:30 |Show all posts
OK, I am probably going to ask a question that has a really easy answer for you guys. But, I have been trying to find an answer for this for a few days now. I am fairly new to the game and have been steadily playing the past week.
I am now at a Royal level 5 and have heard so much about the augmenting option, but cannot find any information for a person wanting to use this option for the first time.
First off, all of my disciples show as needing 20 Green Rend Crystals as the requirement. I have been thru all the Realms multiple times in regular and Hell Forge modes. I have been in the Arena and the Event sections, admittedly I have only gotten to the fourth section in the Event window. I can't seem to get past Sakku-tar, that last guy keeps beating me. I have even killed a few Raid Bosses.
I haven't gotten very far in Isla Mare either, but I didn't think that one would matter for Augment Shards. As I am getting other Augment Shards all over the place.
And still I cannot acquire one single Rend Crystal.
I have tried searching this forum, the Spicy World wiki and even submitted a ticket to support. This forum explained that I didn't have a high enough Group level, since I am only at 1, just created an account. The wiki didn't explain anything beyond how to Augment a disciple.
Support told me that the Shards are in He-Elzapop and didn't explain anything more. Even though I sent the ticket back to them 3 times.
So, here I am, still clueless as to what is wrong as to why I cannot augment any of my disciples or find these Rend Crystals.
Please someone tell me is there a requirement or something that I haven't done as this is starting to become very frustrating?

Tina Johnson

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 07:32:32 |Show all posts
Edited by Feanyar at 2015-4-22 00:33

In the "Game Strategy" subforum, on page one you will find this thread ("Augments Information"). It should answer all your questions. ;)

PS: Note that some mats names have changed. But you can still look at the pictures and what the augment levels need. The shards for the first two augments drop from all normal-mode non-boss fights (not event).

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 07:40:39 |Show all posts
Thank you, I greatly appreciate the information.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 08:07:34 |Show all posts
Another question:  Do I have to be a particular Royal level before the game will start dropping the Green Rend Crystals then?  Or, do I just have that bad of luck?
I mean I have cleaned out all the normal modes in all realms for the past 5 days in a row and not one Rend Crystal.
Plenty of other Augment Shards, but not those.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 08:13:41 |Show all posts
You should get 1 rend per non-boss normal fight - dropchance 100%. Primo is a great spot to farm those...
Check your Disciples -> Shards menu.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 08:28:35 |Show all posts
I checked the Shard button and still not a one of those Rend Crystals after this many days. Plenty of others, but not those. I have been thru Primo over and over again.
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 09:04:46 |Show all posts
Weird. That should not happen... Try submitting a ticket to SH-support.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 13:41:39 |Show all posts
Tinjo replied at 2015-4-22 08:28
I checked the Shard button and still not a one of those Rend Crystals after this many days. Plenty o ...

Try Nilos (last level before final boss in He-elzehop), since the first five levels are part of the tutorial, they may not respond like you'd expect them to.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 16:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.023781 second(s), 19 queries .

To Top