SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Qualan

never return cards and event rewards [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-23 17:29:52 |Show all posts
Forgot about what i wrote for about babarian queen... the skills set anonced in FB is wrong... it seems that she is only average skill set in fact...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 17:32:04 |Show all posts
Oh, so you ticketed and gained additional knowledge. Wouldn't you agree then that you have an advantage over a casual player? Casual player will only see 'never return' in game and will decide to skip.

And I will disagree with you on her quality. HP is above average, the rest of stats area close to average. From skills only Pound is all time useful. Then Spike Armor in IM/Arena. I don't see 3rd good skil... well, with new skillset I don't even see 2nd good skill right now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 17:33:22 |Show all posts
Hey guys.

Check the Facebook post for the skills again, it was old data that was posted.
SUPER SORRY about that !!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 17:47:01 |Show all posts
Edited by garzos at 2015-4-23 17:52
FlightTribe replied at 2015-4-23 17:33
Hey guys.

Check the Facebook post for the skills again, it was old data that was posted.

what is time lapse?
also any explanation on why event summon changed to 100g jsut cause of 21 sr being added? this only makes it worse for further event summon equipment we might want, not everyone here is willing to throw money away for equipment pieces we want

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 19:46:05 |Show all posts
garzos replied at 2015-4-23 17:47
what is time lapse?
also any explanation on why event summon changed to 100g jsut cause of 21 sr b ...

The doubling of the advantage equipment cost from 5k gold to 10k gold is absolutely absurd! Unfortunately I was planning on getting this ring for my befafes, but not now. I have bought many advantage equipments and in no way does adding 21 SR shards justify doubling the price :/
So I will be another skipping this equipment which I wanted originally. Too bad really but 10k gold is a slap in the face for us loyal and devoted players.....

If they want to add 21 SR shards to spice it up a bit, then great, but keep the price at 5k gold which was plenty. Remember, product must justify price ;-)

If they kept the price at 5k gold, then the 21 SR shards may have enticed some who were on the fence before and helped them make the choice to get the 5k equips. Doubling the price just hurts and turns most away......

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 19:59:25 |Show all posts
At what point do your loyal players/whales/supporters draw the line and say this is getting ridiculous.....

Empty promises, buggy inaccurate product, rip off price hikes to subsidize another product that is clearly in trouble....and yet your try to sink a product that WAS successful!

You know what happens if GUILDS arrive after all this (everyone is so uptight because of this poor treatment)....you know what happens if guilds fail to make up for all this????????.....well lets hope that is not the case, imo its TG's last chance.

Patience.... spend money on a what is fast becoming an inferior product.....but patience!!! I'm about out personally!  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 20:02:11 |Show all posts
ahahahah 10k for 21 SR shard addition... why? developers are so brilliant. i hope only that could benefit the game. this time i skip purchasing and event

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 22:03:36 |Show all posts
the prices in this game is insane. For an average ring you can't even remove costs almost $100? I can go to tjmax and buy a ring with real gem stone for that price, greed will just drive players away, seriously...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 03:41:26 |Show all posts
TFK2 replied at 2015-4-23 22:03
the prices in this game is insane. For an average ring you can't even remove costs almost $100? I ca ...

even for 50 you can buy a whole new game while here you just buy one worthless piece of equipment which you need 20 of for a full team

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 13:34:18 |Show all posts
WTF 100% inflation cost on equipment, this is like to betting place. calling price for software card that may disappear one day and throw into the sea.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-13 20:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016744 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top