SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1304|Reply: 12

Call for Information - Please share event summon results here [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-23 21:51:07 |Show all posts
As other threads have pointed out, the event summon cost has doubled this week, and 21r4 shards have been included in the box.
This thread is not for complaining - please use one of the other threads to voice your opinions.
This thread is purely for information.
Therefore, if anybody has new info, or better yet, has tried the summon and has results, please post here.

So far I have:
- Price is deliberate and the format intended. (Source: FlightTribe) [requested because I thought the box looked more like an advantage disciple box, and we all know that last minute changes happen]
- The r4 were included as to reduce the pain (Source: FlightTribe)
- The r4 may include previous event items (Source: FlightTribe) ["
- Have the devs have decided to raise the price of equipment permanently? 2) I'm assuming as well that there is no way of finding out the contents, without somebody buying it? TBA (Source: FlightTribe, who said he will try and find out tomorrow from Producer)

Rumour
- Someone in Kong chat said they purchased the box x10, and got 2/50 Dagger of Reprisal.

Thanks for anything anybody else can offer
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that they can be beaten"

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 22:14:28 |Show all posts
I still like this game, but the money grabbing policy of spicyhorse is driving me away and not slowly. I intended to keep renewing the monthly offer and chipping in some extra cash for good golden equips but not any more. Spicyhorse will not see 1$ from me in the foreseeable future and i urge the rest of you to do the same.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 22:44:24 |Show all posts
So lets go with all the SR cards in the box being Dagger of reprisal....you get 21/50 shards of Dagger plus an average Ring with stats a little above normal SR ring that we get for free.... for 10,000 gold!!  

Amazing.... there is not justification/common sense policy....nothing that makes what is happening right.

As for buying any of equip advantage summon shards....for info purposes...I'd rather no one did and actually everyone made a stand against this COMPLETE GREED and GAME ENDING LUNACY!
But hey that's just me...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-23 22:49:55 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-4-23 14:44
So lets go with all the SR cards in the box being Dagger of reprisal....you get 21/50 shards of Dagg ...

I agree. I actually asked if i could buy the whole box to discover the actually contents and then refund - short version is not possible.

I'm doing my best to reserve judgement until I know the full facts.

But yeah, if its 21/50 dagger, or that tier of equipment, its beyond a joke, and a further slap. I'll save my response on that until we know the full picture though

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 00:14:44 |Show all posts
Someone in chat tested a 10x on an alt

Dagger of Reprisal made another appearance
And Carrion Feeder

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 00:22:40 |Show all posts
Edited by rkoviper24 at 2015-4-24 00:29

first time posting, so i don't know if the picture will work.

screenshot of 10x event summon

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 00:27:09 |Show all posts
Pbuck replied at 2015-4-23 22:14
I still like this game, but the money grabbing policy of spicyhorse is driving me away and not slowl ...

been on that streak for almost a month i think not refreshing my devil's cache till changes happen.i hate revenge/never return tag

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 00:53:09 |Show all posts
$50 for one equipment on a game I won't even do... I'll spend $50 in the game for other stuff (Hope, Arena, Rood, DB etc.)... but that's not enough now $100 for one equipment... this game was definitely built for rich people... 'GREAT STRATEGY SH'  Whenever I feel you guys can't impress me anymore you come up with some incredible way to do it....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 01:11:43 |Show all posts
Such an interesting topic. Ty Belzial.

I was under impression forum is dead.
Seems I missed that brilliant moment when that kid started to talk.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 01:13:40 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 08:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019634 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top