SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1369|Reply: 14

What's Your Game Routine.... [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-24 01:05:31 |Show all posts
I normally wake up before I go to work and clear my hope and bonus hope farming for leveling my equipment

Then, I don't play for another 5 hours or so... take a break while I'm at work and clear hope farming again for levleing my equipment...

I get off work, get home and do few other stuff and clear hope again farming, clear IM (building virago points - for tefnut and lamia) and do Arena so I can build up honor coins for next month disciple in Arena (that's all depend if it is something that aligns with liquid or earth card - cause that my next project)

I really don't notice any event... I normally check when they start (Thursday) to see if there is (are) any EQUIPMENT added... and that always NO lately... so what's the point to participate... I can't never make top 30 or 50.... the only motivation for doing that is equipment...

THat's my routine for this game the last 1-2 months
AT THE END WE ALL WIN

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 01:26:08 |Show all posts
Mine is wake up clear hope b4 work ...take little break clear hope ...eat lunch clear hope.. clock out clear hope when I get home :...  20 min b4 the new reset on game I clear  hope lol when game resets I clear hope, use all rood for raid bosses...then play arena, then feed all devil blood, then play IM...  10 min b4 bed clear hope
Then the cycle restarts lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 03:44:25 |Show all posts
Check in sometimes 1 time a day for daily gold..lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 04:58:08 |Show all posts
Crazy ah... this game is one of it kind... Island Event is expensive to play and leaves your no hope after 3 opponents... 15 hope for one play and when you refill your hope it only goes up to 50 max... I've been playing for awhile and my hope lvl is at 68... why can't it refill the whole DAMN thing... I pay 100 gold coin for a refill that is half empty... RIDICULOUS

Like I said this game was built for rich players!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 11:48:14 |Show all posts
Deztroyez replied at 2015-4-24 04:58
Crazy ah... this game is one of it kind... Island Event is expensive to play and leaves your no hope ...

It used to do that, but they changed it for some very good reasons. 1) you had to get down to 0 hope for it to be most effective, 2) the price was 100 Gold, but it would refill different amounts for different level players. Now, it's 100G for 50H every time, plain and simple. At best, you could argue that it should refill more, but the system now makes sense.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-27 10:43:24 |Show all posts
Wake up check both shops for new stuff.  Clear hope fighting boss levels on hellforge or regular.  Periodically check for world boss and interesting raid bosses.  Clear arena and IM a few hours before reset.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-27 11:15:47 |Show all posts
Yowzers replied at 2015-4-26 19:43
Wake up check both shops for new stuff.  Clear hope fighting boss levels on hellforge or regular.  P ...

I forgot about Raid Boss and checking for Befafes for like 3 months now still missing one more... can't believe it when I see everyone else having one...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-27 19:14:58 |Show all posts
  • I used to wake up in the morning and start the game.
  • Get the login rewards and mail goodies.
  • Then, i do just one arena fight. Skip the rest.
  • Spend all hope on the max hope cost island to get fire shards.
  • Buy if Flaming Mo is on the shop.
  • Skip Isla Mare.
  • Exit game.
  • Five hours later i restart the game.
  • Spend the hope on the island again.
  • Exit game.
  • Five hours later i start the game and do it again.

Sometimes i get to the second reset. I just check the shops and spend the hope then.
Yup, i skip the 10 arena fights. With just one i get the same Honor. Also, i have enough Honor to get a full fire card (waiting for it).
Don't need DB (yes, not even the health ones... and i have a molten with 1.8M hp), don't need shards, don't need equipment (have all of them done and saved already).
I also skip Mare because i have enough to get all the Flaming Mo cards and shards i want. I will do it if needed.

Yes, i have enough materials wasted on there, so i save some time for now for other things.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 00:08:41 |Show all posts
Spira replied at 2015-4-27 04:14
  • I used to wake up in the morning and start the game.
  • Get the login rewards and mail goodies.

• How long you've been playing... sounds like you got resource stacked up... I'm grinding fully right now

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 00:29:43 |Show all posts
    How long you've been playing... sounds like you got resource stacked up... I'm grinding fully right now

While everyone else got their "almost perfect" liquid cards to upgrade, i was building a fire team.
    Unfortunately at that time there wasn't much "tier 1" options, so i kept farming and farming till the day fire archers were released. Flaming Mo came to the shops and that's it.
    Have been playing for 9-10 months (not sure). From those 9 months, i've farmed the last 6 non stop in a "waiting for fire archers" status.
    So now i get the chance to spend all the resources... but yes, i have plenty.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-18 11:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016173 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top