SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Caradecarai

Virago multiplier [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-27 16:44:13 |Show all posts
Hi there

The Virago bonus has been working for everyone from day 1 and has never EVER been seen to be not working by anyone.

People HAVE written in being confused about what screen your bonus Virago is shown on, but this was just UI confusion. I reiterate, the Virago Royalty bonus has always worked for everyone, so no retroactive virago giving is needed.

Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-27 17:03:13 |Show all posts
A little bit more info here to put people's (and indeed caradecarai's) mind at rest that the Royalty multiplier is working.

Caradecarai's Royalty is 13 (Well done) which gives a Virago Multiplier of 1.2
So this basically means the 1st battle of the day will always be worth 94 Virago (79 X 1.2 = 94.8)
This gives us an undeniable fact to check in caradecarai's data.

So here's a few snapshots of caradecarai's first battles of the day over a certain time period showing the reward given and also indicated by the red arrows, the running total does increase by 94.

I hope we can put this to bed now   

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
- Flight

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-27 17:18:20 |Show all posts
Maybe it works, but the extra points Never showed  in the screen as in the picture i posted. That is something new, at least for me. I imagined it was the same for everybody.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-27 17:26:56 |Show all posts
Generally, the only other time people have written to us about this is that they thought the total in this image would also be showing their multiplier instead of just after the battle.
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
- Flight

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 09:47:16 |Show all posts
Caradecarai replied at 2015-4-27 09:51
That is xyro 108 regular/ 129 with bônus. Never happened before. Álways made 108. Is it just me? I ...

I also am in the same boat as you. I am royalty 13 on my main account, yet up until a few days ago was only getting 108 virago fro finishing the last level of Isla Mare.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-9 01:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014857 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top