SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 875|Reply: 7

Fallen Cardea [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-28 01:21:01 |Show all posts
I have 160k arena points. Should I get the full set of fallen cardeas or wait for another card?

My air based set is FA28, Belial 25 fully evolved, Cimeies cyclone 25 fully evolved. Not the greatest, but my earth based set is Purson 25 fully evolved, Hellbunny 25 2 times evolved, Cerberus 25 2 times evolved, so I was thinking about saving these points to get something earth based as it is my weakest element.

Or, as a general strategy, should I wait for fire or liquid?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 02:23:15 |Show all posts
Fallen Cardea isn't a bad wind card at all. She has Wind Attunement, but King Oenomaus also has that, No Quarter, costs 15k, and a higher DPS (lower Def). The only problem is that he's random and you don't know how long it'll take to build him. You also need 4 days to buy x8 Fallen Cardea (if you don't use resets), so if you started right now you'd get x7. If you wanted FC, then I would totally use one reset to get her (100G is a small price to pay). At 3.25 (tier 3, lvl 25), her stats are about 100k HP, 5k DPS, 5.5k Def.

Earth is currently one of the weakest elements, in terms of disciples, though that's not to say they're bad (a team with Terasaur, Gorgon Queen, Zhong Kui, Zavdie Kahn will give you a run for your money). If built with the right disciples, fire will give you the highest DPS (barring skills that do not benefit the whole team's DPS like doppelganger, no quarter, untamed aggro, etc; and nukes).

The liquid and wind are the two easiest teams to build a good UR team with, since many good cards from those elements are in the shops (Queen Tefnut, Queen Lamia, Lady Baba, Qing Qiu, King O, FC, Full Argestes, Cerberus Lord, Whirlwind Wraithbane, etc), while some of the more prized earth and fire cards remain out of the shops. If I were you, I'd focus on one element for now and expand once you have a team of tier 3 disciples of that element.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 02:39:34 |Show all posts
I'll pass on Fallen Cardea (beside you got 2 melee in your current wind team - therefore she will not be effective with coverfire) Befafes or King O is in the shop for cheaper price but your might have to wait couple of months (I've been waiting on Befafes for 3 months now)... my advice is wait the next couple of days and see whats the next Arena shop UR would be (we all waiting to see)...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 02:53:57 |Show all posts
Though the stats are good I think I will pass too. My wind team adds up for 20.3k which is not as high as I'd want but I can work with it. With a little luck next Arena UR is earth.

Btw, Arena shop URs usually last for a whole month, right?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 03:41:16 |Show all posts
Limitbreak replied at 2015-4-28 02:53
Though the stats are good I think I will pass too. My wind team adds up for 20.3k which is not as hi ...

You're gonna be replacing Cyclone anyway, probably with King O for a wind team. FA, King O, FC, and a healer is not a bad team at all. Throw Befafes instead of a healer and you've got a killer wind team. But yeah, it's not a bad idea to wait out the next monthly UR. I'm guessing it's going to be Earth, unless you account for the Earth Dragon, then Fire.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 03:53:36 |Show all posts
I m using Fallen Cardea from the more that 20 days now. I can confirm she really worth it in PVP, PVE and WB. She is very versatile and nice dps and hp. i can say i dont need King Oe anymore...

Well true thing is that is will have both.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 04:02:45 |Show all posts
voeuxpieux replied at 2015-4-28 03:53
I m using Fallen Cardea from the more that 20 days now. I can confirm she really worth it in PVP, PV ...

It's nice to hear she's worth it, I got mine and haven't been able to use her cause I've got a 10k Tefnut and Lamia right now (oh woe is me), so it's a bit tough. Luckily I finished my WWB and CL, so along with FC (all unmodded) and Befafes (octochop), I just might be able to use them for PvP

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 04:18:54 |Show all posts
Yeah, I'll wait. I am not really spending much gold either so I am getting 14k points a week. It is sloooow so I will wait for a card that I really currently need.

Thank you all!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-21 19:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016272 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top