SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Webby

Event advantage doubling in Cost [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-29 06:33:19 |Show all posts
Sanz of Time replied at 2015-4-28 22:16
I like how this is the least constructive comment in the thread.

What we're doing here is voicin ...

*giggles to dispel the tension*

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 08:47:48 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-4-29 05:33
*giggles to dispel the tension*

LOL !

Thanks everyone for keeping it constructive and informative.

For me I've got most of the equipment i need certainly for my main cards, so not too stressed about missing out on Equipment at this stage, my sympathy goes to the newer players at this stage who need/want equipment for their teams.
I can only suggest that once a period of time goes by, where numbers/sales are analysed, something might change in the pricing structure.....so patience hehe its kinda a good word!

The other thing, is equipment shards enquiry on the listening list is still not resolved so maybe SH will comeback with some good news re that...to help you guys who need the stuff   (But that's another thread)
Thxs once again for thoughts, and please add any new ones folk might have about the Event box cost/solution.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 09:15:55 |Show all posts
My main nightmare cards are geared out, but I have been expanding my team recently and have 3-4 ne that could use gold gear.  I can say I won't be able to afford to buy 20 pieces of gear that cost 50-100 dollars each.  So, if the only means of buying ur gear is going to be through advantage equipment, then I would at least like to get multiple ur pieces at once.  If for instance we spent 50-100 to get the advantage box and it included 10/10 advantage shards and 40 other ur shards sold in stores(razor ring, fury helm, pegasus sword, purple mask, spikey sword, pans revenge, etc) it could make it more reasonable.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 11:14:24 |Show all posts
I meant no sarcasm,  I honestly enjoyed reading the ideas and alternative solutions suggested.  Sorry for any misunderstanding my comments may have caused.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 15:08:19 |Show all posts
yes...forums are meant to be let other players know what the other players thinks , and discuss on the particular topic and in one way to let the devs know too... hopefully what is deemed constructive is taken to as it is... CONSTRUCTIVE!!...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 22:12:06 |Show all posts
My understanding is that you could end up in top 100 without spending gold. And top scores mostly end with 5 and 0. I do not know if they buy other pieces of equipment for 10K, but the current ring was not a hit for sure.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 22:38:08 |Show all posts
Pretty much think this thread is closed in the advent of the listening list's status about this particular issue.

Thanks for all the contributions.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 06:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016140 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top