SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1307|Reply: 10

For all new players. [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-28 19:53:44 |Show all posts
Hey!

I thought about one thing earlier today. And ended up with thinking over these "Events"
For us "newer" players who have not played as long. And then decides to participate in an event, but that just manage to get 4-5-6-7 card. Would it not be great for all newer players that didn't got the chance to gain all cards to maybe get a chance to try to get them in a different way, instead of removing them entirely? An example is to create a new "shop" that are available only to those who did not manage to acquire all the cards, or who are too new to have played the event before? And I'm one of them "newer" players who are too new to have been able to play on the previous events.

Just like the recent "Revenge of the Gorgon Queen - Event" where I just managed to get seven cards and not 8. I kind of expected that I would be able to get the last card. Perhaps in the Arena or Isla-Mare Shop. I have waited and waited for a long time now after the event ended on Gorgon Queen to show up in any of the shops, but I have not seen it.

I'm so desperate to get the last Gorgon Queen card that I would without any doubts at all buy it for 30K-40K Arena points instead of 15-20K.

After spending $500 - $700 real cash on the last Gorgon Queen event, and just to get seven cards, I think I deserve to get the last Gorgon Queen in one way or another.

That's all.

Thank you!

/ Sonny J├Ârgensen

The Gate name : Sanztah

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-28 20:51:07 |Show all posts
GQ is in VIP shop sorry to say...so you need to get to royalty 10 and then the shop will open, then you have to pay 6000 gold for her 1 shard.

Which ok seems a lot but if you have 7 of her already...hmmmm

As for the never to return events...you should not worry too much about them if you do not or cannot afford to get 8 cards.....just let em go...they will never return.

The revenge events are in more cases (less so in GQ's case) REALLY good for new players...you can get a lot of cards 6-8 relatively cheaply and then pick up the rest in the shops IM/Arena if you need.
Also most of the older players either already have or only need 2-4 cards to complete so the cost is not bad to get into top 50 (again usually!)

goodluck

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 01:18:20 |Show all posts
Well. Not many 'new' players do have royalty level 10, neither does I. I still think SH could add those cards in the shops, they don't lose anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 04:47:10 |Show all posts
Yes, I got 7 Gorgon Queen also and it will be a long time before I get to level 10 royalty. I really want to see her in a non vip shop. It's pretty demoralizing to see that card sitting uselessly in my deck.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 14:35:50 |Show all posts
wardad replied at 2015-4-29 04:47
Yes, I got 7 Gorgon Queen also and it will be a long time before I get to level 10 royalty. I really ...

Same issue for me...
I've been so desperate so i have level up all my Gorgon Queen to LVL 25 without any reason...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 17:10:42 |Show all posts
Edited by Muki13 at 2015-4-29 17:12

How in the ...?? 500 - 700$? Sorry but what did you do with the money, threw it at the monitor? I got 8 copies of the GQ and spent ~13-15k gold, including the advantage item. (for a total of ~50$, gold accumulated through the monthly 6$ offer and gold bought during the 2x gold offer but in any case 500$ feels like you did something wrong)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 17:23:28 |Show all posts
Agree... this could have been done with less money...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 17:44:24 |Show all posts
Assumed he meant $50-70 ????

Which might not have got him there...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 17:58:43 |Show all posts
Muki13 replied at 2015-4-29 17:10
How in the ...?? 500 - 700$? Sorry but what did you do with the money, threw it at the monitor? I go ...

For people with only 1 NE ( FA ) and the other team with only 2 stars card, it's quiet hard and impossible to stay in top 30 to get all 8 copies of GQ. Plus i had to buy gold after gold to get help from my ingame friends, because i can't finnish the last stage without any help. So yeah, i had the 6$ monthly offer, and had to buy even more gold, when it was only 5 hours left of the event i had 400K EP and had a rank of 23# after that i didnt had anymore money left, so i quited there and hoped to god that i could end up between 25-31, but under that 5 hours i went down in rank to 61...

That's why i think i deserve to get the last GQ because people can get all 8 copies for cheaper....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-11 03:07:13 |Show all posts
GQ was generally hard to get.  My son had to get 4 copies of GQ on its first event and then waited about 5 months to get another 4 copies on a second appearance.  Even then, both events cost him some gold.

There is a limit to what money can buy in The Gate.  It can buy you many things including bringing your team up quickly but there are some things you cannot totally overcome with money alone.  In order to be successful in an event, you will also need a set of solid NE group, possibly calculate if the Event Advantage Weapon will be cost effective or not, etc.  In Raid Boss events in the past (not now), it requires you to have friends that are all actively spawning raid bosses.   

If you have only one NE Card, I suggest focus on arena, get 8 copies of the Arena card before May is over.  Start there.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-3 08:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016996 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top