SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1784|Reply: 18

Altar of sacrifice [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-29 04:11:37 |Show all posts
Since this is suggestion section. Here it goes one from me.
Idea inspired by the enormous number of toons you get from farming stages in normal mode. Basically you could use your toons only in 2 ways: upgrade other toons or sell for soul coins.
Upgrading to lvl30 need a lot of toons and keeps you busy for about 1 or 2 weeks as maximum. Selling does not beneficial at all. That's why a lot of players prefer to farm Hell forge stages only. Now with augmenting farming normal stages is a must, so what to do with that numerous toons you got?

Here comes an idea - use them in a very hellish way - sacrifice them on altar and get something instead. The most obvious and natural outcome is tasty Devil Blood. Besides this is good solution to the DB disbalance let it produce HP DB more than other types of DB and I think everybody will be happy
SinglePolls, Total 29 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 05:01:34 |Show all posts
I voted Other.
I think it's a good idea, and a cool idea. I think its useful, and fits the themes of the game well. I'd certainly use it.
I think you did the right thing posting here first.
My understanding of the Listening List is that it is for problems/really popular ideas that have been around some time.
I hope more people read and respond to your poll!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 06:08:23 |Show all posts
I think this is a great mechanism that would give people a reason to farm normal PvE again, especially so because it also fixes the HP DB problem. Imagine 1star and 2star disciples give small HP DB, 3star give medium, and 4star give large.

I agree that the List of Listening should be geared more towards known problems, but maybe there should be a counterpart: a Hellish Wishlist. These would be ideas and suggestions that SH has deemed "doable" and might possibly come around in the future.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 08:34:35 |Show all posts
I think the idea is great and really fits the theme of the game! Not sure if SH or tokay is ready for this to be added to the list of listening yet as there are many things already within game that needs to be resolved. Hopefully a new idea wishlist becomes available that is similar to the list of listening and this would be a cool feature to add to the game!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 08:40:57 |Show all posts
Sanz of Time replied at 2015-4-28 22:08
I think this is a great mechanism that would give people a reason to farm normal PvE again, especial ...
maybe there should be a counterpart: a Hellish Wishlist. These would be ideas and suggestions that SH has deemed "doable" and might possibly come around in the future.

+1 to this idea - great concept and great name! I also approve of the qualification that it includes only what SH deems 'doable'. Such a thread might also go a long way towards the List of Listening point about communication between Spicy and players, insofar that it gives us some kind of idea about things to look forward to.

Only question mark from my perspective is whether Spicy have the time/resources to actually have this as a thing.
Almost makes you wish for a volunteer position - person or people 'x' trawl the forums regularly for useful/important/popular stuff, and feed it back to Spicy via email on a weekly/biweekly basis...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 08:56:22 |Show all posts
Great idea love it.....wish it would happen as its long term impact on the game would be really positive for everyone. Solves a few problems as well.

If it could go on a Wishlist I would say stick it up their with FHM's Succubai & Princess's get it on Calendar!

Don't think it should go on the Listening list as already know the answer....no time/resources/ available  for a programming job of this nature Sorry
We can always make a hellish wish list and just maintain it (or ticket it to get stuck up)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 09:30:53 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-4-29 08:40
+1 to this idea - great concept and great name! I also approve of the qualification that it incl ...

I volunteer as tribute. I'll set up a thread right now and tell Tokay about our intentions. There will be two parts to the list, one part where we express all of our wishes, and another part on things SH has deemed 100% undoable (like linking facebook and mobile profiles).

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 09:32:44 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-4-29 08:56
Great idea love it.....wish it would happen as its long term impact on the game would be really posi ...

Elaborate on FHM. And a "Get it on Calendar"? I would have to see substantial support for something like that (especially something so vulgar and not game-related) before it would go on the Wishlist.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 09:49:56 |Show all posts
Sanz of Time replied at 2015-4-29 01:30
I volunteer as tribute. I'll set up a thread right now and tell Tokay about our intentions. There  ...

Good idea!
You do that. I'll go to bed
(3am here)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 10:02:08 |Show all posts
Sanz of Time replied at 2015-4-29 08:32
Elaborate on FHM. And a "Get it on Calendar"? I would have to see substantial support for somethin ...

I have the negatives for the finalists of all 12 months will they do? March's Princess Ekek and Sleeping beauty .....ooooooh la la!  ;)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-19 05:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.026010 second(s), 21 queries .

To Top