SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 3089|Reply: 36

Hellish Wishlist Archived [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-29 11:28:40 |Show all posts
Edited by Aethelred42 at 2015-8-12 01:26

Hey all, this is going to be the counterpart to the List of Listening. Here, instead of voicing issues and bugs, we will be keeping track of an unofficial list of things that we'd like to see be implemented into The Gate. This is by no means a thread calling SH to action to complete any of these. This is simply a wishlist where ideas can be shared. I will be adding suggestions to the list as they are given.

-Altar of Sacrifice: a section where we can sacrifice (destroy) cards that we don't want to feed to other cards. Selling them is ridiculously inefficient, but if we sacrificed them at the altar, we might be able to collect some blood from the sacrifice. 1-2star disciples give 1 small HP DB, 3star disciples give 1 medium HP DB, and 4star disciples give 1 large HP DB. This would help with the HP DB gap as well as it would give people a reason to farm in normal PvE again (along with augmentation and feeding).

-Different element WB.

-Extra slot for cards in shops*

-UR jokers. It was hinted that there might be something like it that's gonna come out after people asked about whether or not they should scrap their Carnal Queens

-Cheaper EP Equip shards*
-Different equip shard amounts in shops*

-Little banners/badges for threads/people in a certain guild. The banners would be for recruitment threads or threads regarding information about that guild. The badge would be something like the stars, moons, and happy faces below our avatar picture.

-View stats for friend's disciples in "Friend" section*

-Pre set builds instead of Auto-choose

Anything marked with an asterik is considered more of a "List of Listening" point as it already exists in the game. Until these points are acknowledged by SH, they will remain "wishes".

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 14:32:27 |Show all posts
Edited by Webby at 2015-4-29 13:34

Rubb'd the damn lamp 3 times nothing came out.....oh well!

I wish for a random element WB  (with different skills/stats/abilities) please. That comes 4 times in a 24hr period (all four elements once/day random cycle)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 17:14:04 |Show all posts
2 great ideas
I wish that the difficulty on IM would decrease if cards got sacrificed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 18:01:32 |Show all posts
Great

I wish for a return of the classic Arena URs. Connected to that, I'd love to see an extra card slot in Mare, or the older cards moved to somewhere else. It's getting crowdedthere

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 12:45:23 |Show all posts
Therex67 replied at 2015-4-29 17:14
2 great ideas
I wish that the difficulty on IM would decrease if cards got sacrificed.

You mean the more dead cards to have, the easier? Time to farm like hell and sacrifice a ton of cards, it'll make IM a breeze.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 12:45:55 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-4-29 18:01
Great

I wish for a return of the classic Arena URs. Connected to that, I'd love to see an extra  ...

Classic Arena UR's? Like Flutter and Cerberus?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 13:44:06 |Show all posts
Edited by Therex67 at 2015-4-30 06:45
Sanz of Time replied at 2015-4-30 05:45
You mean the more dead cards to have, the easier? Time to farm like hell and sacrifice a ton of ca ...

No, only if you sacrifice lvl 30 NM cards that are obsolete. Thing is when you have played this game for over a year your inventory get filled with cards you donĀ“t use anymore. Those cards add up to your total in SH calculation of how hard your opponents get in IM. If we could get something good out of getting rid of those cards (and buy new ones - more money for SH) it would be great if the sacrificed cards got out of the "IM opponent difficulty equation". See what I mean?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 14:48:11 |Show all posts
Sanz of Time replied at 2015-4-30 04:45
Classic Arena UR's? Like Flutter and Cerberus?

chary, hoarfrost, fekek etc

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 22:39:57 |Show all posts
Therex67 replied at 2015-4-30 13:44
No, only if you sacrifice lvl 30 NM cards that are obsolete. Thing is when you have played this gam ...

I guess, though that's some pretty late game strategy. I don't even have one NM card (though I could have 4 or so)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 22:41:54 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-4-30 14:48
chary, hoarfrost, fekek etc

I agree, I need ShEkek to build my ridiculous DPS fire team. Lava mystery too, but The Molten would work too.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 17:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.020756 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top