Register
Search
Author: Sanz of Time

Hellish Wishlist Archived [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-30 23:05:34 |Show all posts
ur jokers and clickable friend cards

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-7 00:06:13 |Show all posts
Hello, I just started to use this forum and still trying to figure out where are the main topic that interest to me.
I'm afraid I have posted some suggestion in the "list of listening", because I have misunderstood that is a thread for existing issues.
Should I delete there and reply here or just don't worry about?
Can be sticked this thread?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-7 00:36:07 |Show all posts
Nech replied at 2015-5-6 16:06
Hello, I just started to use this forum and still trying to figure out where are the main topic that ...

thanks nech, it had been noted already

Don't worry about it, both threads are quite new compared to the forum. Once the new mods are familiar and settled into their roles there might be some guidance about what to post where. I'll make sure your posts end up in the right place so they get the right attention

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-7 21:51:19 |Show all posts
This thread is getting stuck The idea is that the more popular and widespread suggestions will be grouped here. The list will be maintained by moderators, but authors will be notified of any location changes etc. Your views are being heard, it might just be that the structure is changed so that it's easier for everybody to understand. As such, if you wish to post a new suggestion here, please keep to the following format.
Wish: I wish for..
Explanation:
Reasons:

Thanks for your input and cooperation!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-8 03:45:00 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-5-7 21:51
This thread is getting stuck  The idea is that the more popular and widespread suggestions will be ...

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-8 09:33:43 |Show all posts
Edited by Jason27104 at 2015-5-8 09:35

Wish: event gear shards would be complete at 175k EP.

Explanation: 300k is so much that buying the advantage is half the cost of earning the shard drop gear. Obviously 75k was too low and was hurting SH's financial stability.

Reasons: I thought 200k might be good, corrextor mentioned 150k, and so I split the difference. It's more than twice as much as it was before, but it is alot better than the 4x as much now. You only need boss augment shards if you get top 50 so those can be the 250k and 300k rewards that the last 30 great shards occupy now. This would keep the full equipment in reach of small to moderate spenders, but should still make it so that SH is getting additional revenue from events by people purchasing ~$20 dollars worth of hope to finish the items. It should also result in a more competitive event, with more people clustered around 125-175k than would be the case if it stays at 300k and people just skip the event bc it seems impossible to get more than 20 equipment shards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-13 21:03:40 |Show all posts
Edited by Belzial at 2015-5-13 14:47
ecnelutalf replied at 2015-5-13 13:01
Wish: Daily Arena with Challenge Constraints

Explanation: With stronger and stronger cards coming o ...

Edited by Belzial at 2015-5-13 14:44

Wish: Daily Arena with Challenge Constraints

Explanation: With stronger and stronger cards coming out, the lesser strength cards become nothing more than feeders to the stronger cards.  By having challenge constraints on an arena, all cards can have value.  A challenge constraint would be something like Monday: R3 cards only, Tuesday: 1 SR, 0 UR only, Wednesday: SR,R3 only, Thursday: 1 UR, Friday: 2 UR, etc.  

Reasons:  Many of the cards have valuable stats and skills, but are seriously outweighed by the new stronger cards.  The main story of the game includes R3 and SR, but they are too weak to compete currently in Arena and Mare.  By having a limited competition, there will be a place where they have value.  
As for the all important revenue, the more sets of cards that players collect and upgrade the more revenue for SH.  Why waste time and money on a SR or R3, if you can spend it on the new more powerful UR?  Why not spend money on both?  Also with that many cards, players will have to spend more gold to increase their deck capacity.  
Edit: It will also allow new players (with lesser cards) to compete at the highest levels, although only for a couple of days each week.

Thanks for taking the time to write this up

We know arena is being revamped at some point - it's nice to have suggestions to prsent to the devs that might perhaps be taken into consideration

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-15 03:20:00 |Show all posts
Webby had a great idea bout guilds being represented here in the forum so I added it to the list.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-22 09:30:44 |Show all posts
Actually I don't really care too much, but there is a reason why all r3 raid spawned in island are fire? Would be nice to have some element variety, also because normal r3 raids from realms have been removed. To me is just a reason to diversify, but players still struggling with nybras may appreciate it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-22 11:00:08 |Show all posts
Nech replied at 2015-5-22 09:30
Actually I don't really care too much, but there is a reason why all r3 raid spawned in island are f ...

Yeah, I can definitely see them struggling. I had about 60 crystal summons and managed to get every r3 disciple I needed except for two or three of the three-headed dog.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-13 20:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017047 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top