SpicyWorld Forum

 Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Noob_pro

Melee Helm - DUE [Copy link]

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2015-5-9 07:29:57 |Show all posts
I want no healer gear. Rings are lowest priority due to stats.  Necklaces with 1%+attack, weapons with 4%+ attack, helms with either 5%hp+,or at least 1.5%attack are all my most needed gear.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-13 20:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014654 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top