SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 3736|Reply: 42

New Event EP item model - feedback [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-30 17:29:11 |Show all posts
Exactly what it says on the tin.

If you have thoughts to share, please make sure it's constructive. And don't just repeat a previous point that others have already made here - the aim is to give SH a balanced representation of player views.

Positives:
- The spread of shards seems quite reasonable to me
- 300k for a full item if you take part in the event isn't unreasonably high
- More items
- Chance to complete old items, or get them if you missed them

Negatives:
- I think it's a shame a healer weapon was chosen as a test for this model. Healer is least wanted, especially by the players that can reach that tier, so I don't think it will be mega popular. I hope it gets another trial before it gets judged
- Similar to above, the difference in desirability and value between OctoChop (last EP equip) at a much cheaper 75k, and staff of remedy revenge at up to 300k, is quite vast. Again in general i dont think it;s a horrible model, certainly better than nothing, but I wonder if the severe contrast will put people off.
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that they can be beaten"

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 17:36:26 |Show all posts
I m good with this model... could have been a max of 250k for the equipment... for top 100 to have it...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 18:11:58 |Show all posts
Players who don't spend refills can pretty much kiss gold equipment good bye then unless they want spend a few months to buy an equipment from Arena or Lost Shop. 300K EP is way too high.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 18:34:02 |Show all posts
For if you've been collecting shards from Arena or IM and those weapon shards comes up in an event that lucky and also feel good factor.... you can complete items on the cheap

If u need equipment badly and you fancy the disciple in the event 300k is not an appalling figure to give you a good chance at top 50 and some free equip....

Otherwise you can pick up shards of some equip in an event whilst farming for Aug materials...and complete them the equip later from the shops.  

Seems all good to me...... apart from a healer equip to start with (I hope not to end with)....ironically enough one that I've just sold as it was taking up space in my Equipment bag lol!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-30 23:11:17 |Show all posts
Yeah I think it's a great idea. 300k is fine and I just hope the gear is non healer in the future. Healers are worthless so gear for them is worthless too. But other than that I think it's awesome.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 00:56:23 |Show all posts
I like mangement of raid reward, cards and devil blood are good distributed! Personally i m not totally agree with 300k ep points to have full equipement, but a good breakthrough to last island events

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 02:36:59 |Show all posts
My take is why would it jump from 75K to 300K?... In my OPINION the MONOPOLY of equipment continues... they are aware we need equipment for melees / archers but rather provide equipment for healer - I find that really strange!!! - but then again we did complain for equipment and DIDN'T specify what kind... lol

But I'm interested to see 'to what end' and 'how far they are willing to drive this monopoly'

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 04:11:28 |Show all posts
would be nice if they changed it back to 75k 300k feels way to high it's 4x from what we previously needed.
when people wanted free shard equips back i don't think they were talking about having to buy gold to get equip but that might be just me.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 04:21:44 |Show all posts
I wouldn't mind having a bunch of half-finished 4* equip waiting for a second event, if they didn't make equip farming such a hassle. I'd rather just not get 1-2* equips then constantly have to sell  them and dread an accidental sale of something precious.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-1 07:42:12 |Show all posts
I think SH should give players possibility to catch equipements in island events and in raid events without using gold coins!! Surely peoples that spend golds for summon event should be advantaged...for ex: if in summon event there is a helm with +5 hp, +0,5def , in island event SH could give, without need spending gold, a weaker helm with only +4hp!!
If im wronging something please told me,,, gg all

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-11 08:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.020270 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top