SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Belzial

New Event EP item model - feedback [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-3 08:54:57 |Show all posts
Feanyar replied at 2015-5-2 23:37
Yes, they are not utterly useless. Theoretically. But in practice, they are for the vast majority o ...

As you are probably aware, I don't disagree with you, and by the way very nicely written and thought out post.

Trying to get people to compete in an event when they have already invested in a team that has been Augmented/DB'd/etc etc ...is going to be a problem that SH has to work out a solution to.

Equipment is also a problem they have to work out, by doing their number crunching and seeing that if they do x...then this affects y in this way etc.  

The solution is not an easy one.

Ps still don't think getting 20 shards of a good piece of equip for free is useless ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-3 12:24:26 |Show all posts
Feanyar replied at 2015-5-2 23:37
Yes, they are not utterly useless. Theoretically. But in practice, they are for the vast majority o ...
The only, minor thing I'd change is the "order" of the elemental mats drop. Make the mats dropped by Irkalla match the events element (and ofc. switch around the others so that all are availible) to even out the elemental-material while maxing your EP/hope ratio.

Thats a good idea did you ticket it? then we can put it on list of listening?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-3 17:55:35 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-5-3 04:24
Thats a good idea did you ticket it? then we can put it on list of listening?

It's been mentioned before, I know that much (I've said it myself too xD) but idk if it's ever been ticketed

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-3 22:22:55 |Show all posts
Edited by Webby at 2015-5-3 21:23
Belzial replied at 2015-5-3 16:55
It's been mentioned before, I know that much (I've said it myself too xD) but idk if it's ever bee ...

With a ticket we can add a status to the subject that is added to the listening list... makes more sense then just talking about it and hoping someone notices what we are talking about... also a ticket gives us a starting point to look at and see if we can develop/change/help etc.

Worth ticketing that suggestion imo... its a good one.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-4 00:49:20 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-5-3 14:22
With a ticket we can add a status to the subject that is added to the listening list... makes more  ...

agreed. Has this been done? I went to work.

If not, I'll send the ticket

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-4 04:20:03 |Show all posts
300k is ways too much for equipment.
By playing night and day you can farm less than 120K...
The game is more and more payers oriented and I'm playing less and less

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-4 13:56:19 |Show all posts
300k is a little bit too high in my book,  but it's close. If it was 200k I would probably spend the extra gold for hope to get a full item if it's solid. 300k makes it seem a little too far out of reach, but I am just happy that equipment shards are back.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-4 14:35:50 |Show all posts
"Ps still don't think getting 20 shards of a good piece of equip for free is useless ;)"

Still got to see a good piece of equip in this arrangement, just saving the Hope meanwhile.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-7 04:55:48 |Show all posts
I would personally prefer some Vigaro or Honor points as EP rewards...I think many players could use it for whatever they are pursuing (equip/shard/card - wise).   People won't play if the EP reward or the event Ranking card is not something they need or want.

More Vigaro or Honor points at certain EP pts levels - would make many folks play the events more "almost every event".

Especially now - that I feel I have all the cards I will ever really use in this game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-8 12:03:15 |Show all posts
300k for an equipment is out of question for my wallet. And i believe many players have quit farming EP as i did. I just go there for augment mats only.

Placing it on 300k selects the players who actually can buy hope to reach it. I'm not sure if it's the best profitable way to receive a lot money from few, or a bit less from everyone. You surely have the financial reports to check it.

Also, you could make a most desirable equipment (i don't know... archer weapon? ring?) and set it on higher EP than a worst melee helm. Events rewards shouldn't be permanently fixed. It's up to players decide if they want to invest real money on that event or not. You need to gamble with it... make some things easy to get and some harder as well.

Events could reach every aspect of the game, not only Equipment, Card and now Augment materials... There could be a mini island in the future to make us earn soul coins for 1 day, for example. Something out of the routine.

Anyway... i know you guys are busy at the moment and are filling us with these revenge events till guilds come. Later on i'm sure you will polish the events a bit more.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-11 09:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016098 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top