SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: CORREXTOR

Opponents in IM [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-9 21:52:32 |Show all posts
Rommiz replied at 2015-5-9 20:44
I actually im able to complete 80-90% of IM and sometimes complete it! The 3rd area is horrible fo ...

I've faced that team before when Auto arena running...pain in backside.. Kill HF 1st and Cerb 2nd... the others can't hurt you too much when one of their 1500000000 fears goes off! lol

Your Befafes looks like the one to be getting you into trouble pumped up with some good gear on him?...but also healers seem to increase your opponent difficulty alot...no idea why... my try with another NE dps'r....your team is not ready for the teams you mentioned yet imo even with attack advantage.

You do know about the secret to IM don't u? When you are losing and character dies etc? ( i will PM u)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-9 22:26:23 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-5-9 21:52
I've faced that team before when Auto arena running...pain in backside.. Kill HF 1st and Cerb 2nd. ...

I know that mine isnt a good team!! But i have fear and 2 DS to use and usually make me the right time to kill the most annoying card Of enemy ( ex your team, Anhhais and others i quit and retry many times but im able to kill them very close )  Other players instead, with a very hight hp and good def and dps, are impossible, sometimes they have a lot of fears skills or some explosions energy that make my DS useless

Im attending to improve my Befafes with a necklee( +1: +2: +1), need only one more shard and other 25 shards of my helm(+5) . I also need 5  QT cards equiping with my fulmen, pans pendant and a +5 helm!!
Its going to be a long mission but this will make me very strong i think!!! but i cant understand the reason for which i must fight with those players, that are the same that you must fight i think... We have a very different improving team i think  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-9 22:50:26 |Show all posts
Rommiz replied at 2015-5-9 21:26
I know that mine isnt a good team!! But i have fear and 2 DS to use and usually make me the right  ...

Ds is not really an im skill....u are better off with 2x fear if u cant finish teams off with 1x ...ds is slowwwwwww

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 00:10:47 |Show all posts
listen.  all the IM teams that do well look absolutely the same.  they all relly on the same handful of cards, to give themselves the advange that all synergise well with eachother.

I'm half tempted to have one of my cards eat my KP because right now... he's spawning full teams of purples.  and while he can tank that for a period of time, and usually take down 2 or , sometimes all 4, the rest of my non-purple team gets destroyed in the first 2 seconds leaving him to solo it.  Its very frustrating right now.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 01:11:37 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2015-5-8 17:18
Your team, looks like its well on the way to be being one of those teams that other players go OMG, ...

THat exactly what I don't understand about SH approach... so you spend $1000+ to make it to royal level 10 and VIP shop is accessible... as a 'VERY IMPORTANT PERSON' they then charge you $40, $50, $100+ for ONE disciple in VIP shop... makes me ask the question - 'WHAT'S THE BENEFIT OF SPENDING SO MUCH BUT YET GET NO ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME?'... you can then just stay in IM or ARENA cause they have multiple disciples (even though it might take longer to complete) and they have better disciples if you ask me...

That really shaddy if you ask me for a game structure... and like you said they then take away the reset for IM extra bonus virago points!!!... com'on SH... then what's the incentives for getting to ROYAL LEVEL 10?... no wonder less players don't try to attain that goal... no incentives to drive them.

This has to stop at some point... the structure and approach sucks and totally ridiculous in my OPINION...

They need to bring back the reset for IM bonus VIRAGO POINTs... royal level 10 players deserve it cause they have spend that much in a virtual game... it a shame if they don't bring it back

Also add more incentives for ROYAL LEVEL 10 PLAYERs other than just INCREASE MULTIPLIER (soul, virago, crystal or friends point etc.) which is not even that much if you ask me... make been royal level 10 a goal for all players by adding ATTRACTIVE INCENTIVES...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 04:36:10 |Show all posts
Edited by voeuxpieux at 2015-5-9 21:39

Hum... my side i don't know any other game that have such a system as royalty... The Gate is really great for that IMHO. And even very respectuous of payer players i think.
Then i think that we dont have to forget that there is 3 advantages of reaching royalty 10 :
- the virago multipliyer even low makes pretty good advantages at the end of the month :-) i would be happy to have 2700 or more virago due to this...
- the IM reset is a wonderfull booster for those how get quickly to level 10. It makes quickly more NE in your team... after a moment the interest decrease but hey.. it is good ! And perhaps the augment shard is good too ? I love that because it is a real "pay to play"
- the royaltiy shop... well another way to get items and cards.. in fact if that was cheap the game would have been very unballanced...

And the 1,5 soul coins for level 10 is creasy lool. Plus the special card : Nemesys was the best healer and booster of the game !!!! And the dragon ninja is fun to see ingame.

Well that is why i don't understand why some royalty 10 are getting angry... sooo much given !

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 04:47:38 |Show all posts
Edited by voeuxpieux at 2015-5-9 21:53
Rommiz replied at 2015-5-9 14:44
I actually im able to complete 80-90% of IM and sometimes complete it! The 3rd area is horrible fo ...

The last IM island is always made of stronger teams as yours. That is the way it is. The skills and timing make all the difference, in term of HP and DPS my team is arround yours but i can kill webby, Malex, and all the others every day. The only two teams that get to be harder are the Sleonardo bomb team and the double tefnut team that killed sometimes my FA... and even that i just learn how to use the good timing to savebmy FA each time.

And i think 2 fear and 2 DS is a lost of good slot... you shiuld go only 1 fear and 1 DS and use the other slot for aoe trap or boost... perhaps you should try this way ? Fell free to MP if you want

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 05:55:53 |Show all posts
voeuxpieux replied at 2015-5-10 04:47
The last IM island is always made of stronger teams as yours. That is the way it is. The skills and ...

Yes i did it, i just kill him! 1 fear and 1 ds but i loose one card, luckly was the last lvl! The problems comes when i loose one card first to last lvl, because there are teams that i cant survive with all my 4 cards.
As i told first 80-90% im always able to complete but i need another powerfull card in case of losing one of teams card
Lets see tomorrow, i ll try new combo! Thank you and Webby for your advices im  always happy to see peoples that help others ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 06:37:19 |Show all posts
Since I NM'd my Befa and FA, I've managed to finish IM every time iirc. Fear plus DS is a combo that leaves no chances to enemy teams much stronger than mine. The skill delay advantage is so huge that it nearly kills the enjoyment and definitely kills the excitement. Fallen Cardea with her wind attunement makes it even easier. And I always auto-skill.

Guess it'll get harder once I get more NM'd cards into my deck.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 07:07:52 |Show all posts
voeuxpieux replied at 2015-5-9 13:36
Hum... my side i don't know any other game that have such a system as royalty... The Gate is really  ...

I don't understand anything you just listed... but for a $1000 that pretty good benefits you just mention... lol... and the 1.5 multiplier and nemesis for $40 - $60 per disciple (don't know how much it cost I'm just guessing) are really GREAT advantage for spending $1000... don't you think?

FYI the benefit you mention is not a good MOTIVATION enough for players to try to get to level 10 royal... and those who are royalty level 10 get multiplier for soul, virago and friend... THAT IS REALLY GREAT... lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-18 11:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017577 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top